vBookie Fantasy Basketball League

1 head case for another head case

Hopefully it works out for both teams. Harden and Joel should be interesting. Simmons running the point kicking to shooters should be fun...

Im just hoping Simmons plays and does so through out the year now,could possibly be the piece i needed to push for another Fantasy Ring :cool:

Im just hoping Simmons plays and does so through out the year now,could possibly be the piece i needed to push for another Fantasy Ring :cool:

I think he plays. Everyone knows he was just sitting out since he was butt hurt by Doc's, and Joel's comments...<45>

I'm just getting back to playing video games. I wanted to buy a PS5 but they never really came down in price.

My oldest and i both still use the Xbox1S i dont see why i needed an upgrade yet,by the time we can afford the new systems my other kids will have taken over the internet entirely so still wont be worth it for me lmao

My oldest and i both still use the Xbox1S i dont see why i needed an upgrade yet,by the time we can afford the new systems my other kids will have taken over the internet entirely so still wont be worth it for me lmao

All I have right now is a modded xbox 360... It has like 10,000 old games from emulators on it....<45>

Man I have Lowry Turner and Kawhi on my IL and don't want to drop anyone lol. Next season hopefully we can get a few more players and have a real proper season

Man I have Lowry Turner and Kawhi on my IL and don't want to drop anyone lol. Next season hopefully we can get a few more players and have a real proper season

I was playing like an idiot all through football season. I kept picking up odd ball players off the WW, giving them a chance. Ever since football ended, my team has been doing something (very slowly)...

I'm done with Jimmy Butler. He's hurt again, and he's played like garbage since he's always playing in pain.

Didnt even realize its playoffs,sorry shebro better luck next year @Krixes

Now are we just not setting our line ups and calling it another Mohawk season/league????
<Moves>

Not sure if this league is as active as the nfl/nhl league but seems another fantasy ring coming my way! @helax

giphy.gif

Didnt even realize its playoffs,sorry shebro better luck next year @Krixes

Now are we just not setting our line ups and calling it another Mohawk season/league????
<Moves>

Not sure if this league is as active as the nfl/nhl league but seems another fantasy ring coming my way! @helax

giphy.gif
Out of my cold dead hands!!

Back