News Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Jamaine Ortiz set for October 29 (ESPN+)

playing dumb about what? Defence?
Say it with ur chest… no idea what ur on about.
I shouldn’t make a joke cause he was in the military? Military service is mandatory in my country after high school, its casual topic here, 19 year olds take the train to base with rifles and uniform on.

I did not belittle the Ukraine war either.

you guys triggered over nothing. There is nothing too bad about what i said, drama queens.

Yeah yeah, and the hundreds of all your other negative posts about Lomachenko. BUT this time it was just a 'joke' lol
At least be honest!

Oh shit,
More build up vids doing math problems between spars!
Well he be pulling his opponent into the matrix?
After downloading data in the first few rounds ofc.
Am I missing something?
Oh right..PAPACHENKO!

Did you miss something? The fact that he's been fighting on the frontline for his country for the past few months when he could be dodging the draft like the vast majority of rich celebrity sportsmen would in the same situation. Seriously what do you think a build up video for Loma is going to look like? Are they going skip the bit where he stays and fights for his country? Did you miss all the Usyk/Joshua pre-fight hype videos?

Yeah yeah, and the hundreds of all your other negative posts about Lomachenko. BUT this time it was just a 'joke' lol
At least be honest!

Did you miss something? The fact that he's been fighting on the frontline for his country for the past few months when he could be dodging the draft like the vast majority of rich celebrity sportsmen would in the same situation. Seriously what do you think a build up video for Loma is going to look like? Are they going skip the bit where he stays and fights for his country? Did you miss all the Usyk/Joshua pre-fight hype videos?
It was always a joke. Not just this time.
I’ll be honest, i actually plagiarised that joke from another user on here, Kovalev’s handbag. I probably copied it word for word everytime too lol.
You dont have to find it funny, but dont get ur panties worked up, dude. It’s just an online
Karate forum.

Cancel me for all I care. Sheesh.

the only other 2 things close to negative i said about loma probably are either that a lot of time was wasted on the amateur scene and that he should drop down again so we can see him dominate an undisputed title like he easily can.

It was always a joke. Not just this time.
I’ll be honest, i actually plagiarised that joke from another user on here, Kovalev’s handbag. I probably copied it word for word everytime too lol.
Not sure what you plagiarized from me but that's okay. I appreciate the honesty.

Not sure what you plagiarized from me but that's okay. I appreciate the honesty.
Shit, i kept trying to find now it but it turns out it wasnt you.
And the comment is quite different lol:
B-but he "downloads their data" and puts them "in the matrix."

Papachenko. That's all I got

guess my memory failed me, but hey still entertains me and I’m not sorry about the humor.

Shit, i kept trying to find now it but it turns out it wasnt you.
And the comment is quite different lol:

guess my memory failed me, but hey still entertains me and I’m not sorry about the humor.
I remember that poster. Good guy. I'm not sure how anyone can laugh at Anatoly Lomachenko though after all he's accomplished in the amateurs and pros. He's a multi-time trainer of the year and trained Usyk as well. Meanwhile everyone was blowing the Reynosos as if they were god's gift to boxing. Their recent track record is terrible. Just wanted to point that out.

I remember that poster. Good guy. I'm not sure how anyone can laugh at Anatoly Lomachenko though after all he's accomplished in the amateurs and pros. He's a multi-time trainer of the year and trained Usyk as well. Meanwhile everyone was blowing the Reynosos as if they were god's gift to boxing. Their recent track record is terrible. Just wanted to point that out.
Well it’s laughable stuff cause its weird, nobody doubted the success.
Reynoso is boring…

Pretty safe fight for Lomachenko, former sparring partner with no punching power.

Last edited:
The Battle Lines: Lomachenko documentary that I posted the trailer of that ESPN aired today is really good. If you get a chance, give it a watch.

I’ve watched a few of Oriz fights and the kid is sharp! Great footwork, long jab. Continually working to improve and not self-congratulationating. I wouldn’t sleep on him.

I love Loma, but I think Ortiz will surprise a lot of people and pull off the upset.

That’s a bold statement.

I’ve been batting 0.000 the last few weeks on all sports (boxing, college football, MMA) so maybe I’ll be jinxing it in Lomas favor.

Back