Media Vasyl Lomachenko Rips Conor McGregor's Boxing, I Can Beat Him Easy

conors never kicked anyones head off, loma has some of the best foot work in the game super fast and very athletic and been in combat sports his whole life. Hes not just going to stands infront of conor like a heavy bag because he has different gloves on.
conor taking him down and ground and pounding him would be a better statement, kicking his head off is laughable

also, id give loma the wrestling advantage as well. the size would make the difference there I think though

conors never kicked anyones head off, loma has some of the best foot work in the game super fast and very athletic and been in combat sports his whole life. Hes not just going to stands infront of conor like a heavy bag because he has different gloves on.
conor taking him down and ground and pounding him would be a better statement, kicking his head off is laughable

also, id give loma the wrestling advantage as well. the size would make the difference there I think though
Hahahahahahaha

paulie was off the coach not training, not a top boxer at the time, also there is a reason conor wont release the video. if he was dominate at this point it would have been released

I dont think he dominated, I said competitive. If that is true, it was very impressive even if Paulie was out of shape, because Conor is a MMA fighter not a boxer.

Conor hasn't ever done that though.

Conor isnt even a special kicker.

Dude never KOd a guy with a head kick.

Even a 40 y/o Floyd would only need max. 1-2 months for Conors kicking game in kickboxing (not MT).

But Conor is a lot bigger than Lomachenko ... so ... idk.

I dont think he dominated, I said competitive. If that is true, it was very impressive even if Paulie was out of shape, because Conor is a MMA fighter not a boxer.
an in shape combat fighter who specializes in boxing and was currently training for a high level boxing match?
not super impressive, but decent none the less I suppose

Haha if you think Conor could land a kick or a punch on Lomachenko. Have you ever seen that guy move?? If you said Conor would take him down, at least that would be reasonable. But probably still not true since Loma has a background in wrestling as well.

The point being.... Conor would be fooked.

Foootwork = TDD

WAtch cody ... boxing footwork ftw.

an in shape combat fighter who specializes in boxing and was currently training for a high level boxing match?
not super impressive, but decent none the less I suppose

It is, considering Paulie was a world champion at some point.

Loma can beat most professional boxers easily...

Also Conor is a gatekeeper in a sport he's dedicated his life to so who cares?

I believe he was competitive vs Paulie. So it comes down to how we define top boxers, Floyd certainly can't be the standard.

meh, we've never seen a video of the full match.

plus Paulie was retired, like 35yo and def on the downside of his career when he retired.

And in this case we're talking about fucking Lomachenko. Conor is not going to be competitive.

I know Conor's match was against Floyd Mayweather, but regardless of Floyd's skills Conor was making fundamental mistakes with his footwork. He has bad habits from MMA in regards to clinching and taking the back. When Floyd ducked low Conor didn't know what to do, he was literally confused, because that doesn't happen in MMA. Conor resorted to throwing shitty hammerfists to the back of Floyd's head, instead of say, taking an angle and going to the body or something.

It's not that Conor isn't a good puncher, or that he's not a good boxer. It's that there are habits he's developed for MMA that do not translate to boxing. It's that there are crutches he relies on in MMA that are taken away. It's that he hasn't spent the last 10 years developing good fundamentals for boxing, and he's stuck THINKING about boxing, instead of flowing and reacting. Couple all that with the fact that Conor is on the lower end of the weight spectrum. The skill level is so high, Conor just won't be able to catch up. Much like MMA an athletic power puncher might be able to crack the top at HW, but that's not going to fly in the lower weights.

I suppose it depends exactly what we mean by top fighters. To me that means maybe top 20 in the world. And Conor would never legit make that ranking in boxing.

It is, considering Paulie was a world champion at some point.
him still coming out on top in that situation shows how good he was for sure, but his timing would have been way off, cardio etc. theres a reason why people train to get that stuff down before fights. he went in against a top of the world in his prime, top training for boxing conor that went to prove a point in a sparring match.

But yes, conor still did way better then most the boxing world thought he would against anyone who would have been a champ. Even paulie thought he would come off the coach tie one hand behind his back and dominate, and that didn't happen.

Just ignore that dumbass, he's legit dumb enough to think lomachenko can beat conor in a mma match. I have debated him before

I think a boxer's chance against McGregor in an MMA match would be pretty good. McGregor would be the favorite, and for good reason. But a top boxer would have substantially better chance of defeating McGregor in MMA than McGregor has of defeating Lomachenko or Mayweather in boxing.

Lomachenko is billion ... NO TRILLION TIMES better in wrestling,judo and sambo than conor in boxing.

A++++ levle athlete yo nerds

A professional boxer would beat a non-professional boxer in a boxing match. Call the press.

Back