Media Vasyl Lomachenko Rips Conor McGregor's Boxing, I Can Beat Him Easy

Look, don’t be one of those guys that blindly thinks MMA Fighters can beat elite boxers, simply because they “know how” to kick and grapple. You still have to be effective with that while competing against a better, quicker man then yourself and defending against punches and traps and setups that you’ve never seen.

Conor has never seen the footwork and quickness that Lomachenko brings to the table. Never.

If you think Conor can go into a cage or ring with Lomachenko and just kick him in the head or take him down immediately, you are out of your mind. It doesn’t work like that. Is it possible, yes. Is it guaranteed, no.

Hey, remember when you said TJ was P4P GOAT?

I wouldn't be throwing stones in that glass house of yours. I'll save you your typical first response: "Go back to grade school!!1!1!"
Remember when you said Loma is a better wrestler than conor?
{<jordan}
Lmao dude you're legit brain dead, that's the truth.

Look, don’t be one of those guys that blindly thinks MMA Fighters can beat elite boxers, simply because they “know how” to kick and grapple. You still have to be effective with that while competing against a better, quicker man then yourself and defending against punches and traps and setups that you’ve never seen.

If you think Conor can go into a cage or ring with Lomachenko and just kick him in the head or take him down immediately, you are out of your mind. It doesn’t work like that. Is it possible, yes. Is it guaranteed, no.
This is hilarious, give me more hahhahaha

Loma wouldnt be able to do fuck all in mma to conor. Just like floyd wouldnt do fuck all to conor in mma as well(floyd is superior to vasyl too)

Loma would also beat Conor in wrestling. maybe even at MMA.

This is hilarious, give me more hahhahaha

Loma wouldnt be able to do fuck all in mma to conor. Just like floyd wouldnt be able to in mma to conor as well (floyd is superior to vasyl too)
Prime Floyd, I agree. The old man that fought Conor, not even close.

And that’s fine if you think that. May even be true. I’d think Conor would win a high majority of times. I just question how a little. He’d have to clinch him and take him down from there. All I do know is that he sure as hell isnt landing a head kick on him lol. Has Conor ever even landed a head kick?!??

Against a boxer he outweighs significantly. Oh i forgot loma TrAiNeD wReStLiNg
He didn't even train wrestling, he only trained sambo a little bit back when he's 10 years old. Only a tard with down syndrome like @I WILL CUT YOU believe Loma is a better wrestler than conor.

Prime Floyd, I agree. The old man that fought Conor, not even close.

And that’s fine if you think that. May even be true. I’d think Conor would win a high majority of times. I just question how a little. He’d have to clinch him and take him down from there. All I do know is that he sure as hell isnt landing a head kick on him lol
Fair enough.

I’d beat the shit out of Conor in a football throwing contest. Not even close.

You guys are hilarious silly comparisons.

if the UFC offered Loma big money gaur to step in the octagon and fight Conor he would knock him out.

better boxer, better wrestler, faster, hits harder, and dare i mention cardio?

Given lomanchenko wouldnt have seen a kick and is outweighed by 15kg, a great chance actually
lol look loma up man, the guys seen a kick. he was actually really good wrestling as well. spends lots of time training with epo tj

I believe he was competitive vs Paulie. So it comes down to how we define top boxers, Floyd certainly can't be the standard.
paulie was off the coach not training, not a top boxer at the time, also there is a reason conor wont release the video. if he was dominate at this point it would have been released

Back