Varner Vs. Guillard Cancelled - Moved To UFC 155 (merged threads)

Varner's talent is only exceeded by his propensity to have something weird and/or fucked up happen to him.

Yeah, he's kind of a weird guy. I remember how great that fight with Cerrone was while I was watching it, and I was thoroughly disappointed by the end result. I didn't realize that so many people disliked him over that until the next time I saw him fight, and he was boo'd badly, if I remember correctly.

It sucks because he's a talented fighter that's really fun to watch when he's got his shit together. He just loses his shit pretty often.

That's whats so frustrating I honestly think when he's at his best he's one of the top 3 lightweights in the world. He just has trouble with the mental side of it.

Flu season is here.

Sucks, but two weeks will be fine.

The medical community have always said that re-hydration can cause problems. Pontine myelinolysis. Until this part is controlled more tightly, this type of thing occurs again.

Varner are you serious?!
How could you..........
I mean everyone on sherdog would have jumped in and kicked melvins ass,
no matter what........... sick, broken neck or two torn acl's....doesnt matter
show must go on

Wow, varner literally faked sick to get out of a fight, kid was shook

ohh yeah thats it he had numerous title fights something melvin would be lucky to ever seen defended his wec title but melvin who struggles and gets dropped with most fighters who have an understanding of how to throw a jab properly and cant defend an rnc to save his life got to him

Fuck sake this was THE fight that i was watching this card for,

But still cant blame Varner, if you get sick you get sick, i've had to pull out of a football match before just 2 hours before it happened because i started throwing up and ended up having gastro.

Sometimes you can feel it coming and sometimes you just cant, you start feeling abit weezy and then 30mins later your losing weight faster than you would in a sauna.

Melvin Guillard just called Varner a coward on FUEL TV

LOL Guillard. Said he wouldn't give Varner another fight but then changed his tune when he heard Dana has already moved the fight.

Back