Varner Vs. Guillard Cancelled - Moved To UFC 155 (merged threads)

Wait less then a half hour ago it was check Melvin for grease and now he's sick throwing up?? I've been sick and it never comes on that fast sore throat followed by coughing then you get the chills. Lol I'm not saying he's ducking but excuse me.

He mentioned he was cutting 24 pounds this week on twitter.

I do think UFC knew varner would not be able to fight since weighns but they just leaked it now.... and we all know why .... lol

It wasn't a NC it was a decision win in a fight he was winning after he took an illegal knee to the face.

You're right. My bad, I was confused with Cerrone's NC against Kenneth Alexander.

I think Varner needs the "Do you want to be a f*cking fighter" speech from Dana White

**all this throwing up makes me recall Chris Leben vs Stann, how post fight Leben's camp commented that Leben was throwing up before the fight

Stann proceeded to wreck Leben's shit in the fight (at UFC 125)

You're right. My bad, I was confused with Cerrone's NC against Kenneth Alexander.

But you were right about people not liking since then. He cried for so long about it then they were supposed to fight and he dropped out. It was all weird. Then his bitching about Ben Henderson coming to "Grapple" not fight pissed more people off. He makes it hard to be a fan

There goes the best fight on the card.

dana said guillard will get his show money but not win bonus

looks like it aint happening

Man that sucks I enjoy seeing Guillard lose.

But you were right about people not liking since then. He cried for so long about it then they were supposed to fight and he dropped out. It was all weird. Then his bitching about Ben Henderson coming to "Grapple" not fight pissed more people off. He makes it hard to be a fan

Yeah, he's kind of a weird guy. I remember how great that fight with Cerrone was while I was watching it, and I was thoroughly disappointed by the end result. I didn't realize that so many people disliked him over that until the next time I saw him fight, and he was boo'd badly, if I remember correctly.

It sucks because he's a talented fighter that's really fun to watch when he's got his shit together. He just loses his shit pretty often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back