Varnber's Corner are a disgrace

How about the ref not stopping it when he see's a fighter falling 4 times on a broken ankle and not doing shit? Even when Krause looks up and says something to him?

I thought referee should be looking for the welfare of the fighter

He wasn't getting punished so I had no issue with it. See if he could pull out a victory before the round ended, if not, stop the fight.

I can't fucking believe the ref didn't stop to check nor his corner threw the towel. What. The. Fuck.

You think the ref would have called the doctor in after he fell awkwardly the first couple times, should have been a NC.

How about the ref not stopping it when he see's a fighter falling 4 times on a broken ankle and not doing shit? Even when Krause looks up and says something to him?

This. Like wtf, Jamie was obviously done

I thought referee should be looking for the welfare of the fighter

That referee is going to be on welfare after that shit.

Edit: A whole hell of a lot of credit has to go to Varner for gutting it out and trying his hardest to get the W. I'm going to be fuckin' pissed if he gets cut after a warrior move like that.

was pretty fucking painful to watch. blows my mind no one stopped it. hopefully he didn't cause too much more damage.

They were letting him fight out the round cause he was still throwing punches and could get a KO.

Once the round ended they stopped it.

I saw varner signal something to his corner when he got the take down. Probably a thumbs up or something

First card I ordered myself in a while and this happens to a fighter I really like right off the bat.

Back