Van Jones Vs Carl the Cuck Slayer Ultimate Street Debate

Good listen. Thanks op

If you combined those 3 cucks they'd equal a full grown man.

Cuck slayer my ass.

He admitted Trump is not a racist. Just accept his answer.

It wasn't really a debate, but an interview.

Anyway, it just shows that man-to-man, most people agree about their end goals, they just might disagree about how it is best to achieve them. Also, the people you see on TV, might not always be allowed to say what the feel, since they represent their employer's interest to an extent. That's a bit of a problem nowadays, not allowing free discourse to take place, nor any honest attempts at reaching a comprehensive outlook on the situation at hand.

You're just forcefully trying to push an agenda, a singular point of view, and it cripples your intellectual development.

That van Jones guy is very intelligent and eloquent

Van Jones fucking murdered Infowars.

Holy shit, those guys are dense, I saw him walking them into that Ferguson-DOJ trap a mile away.

Van Jones fucking murdered Infowars.

Holy shit, those guys are dense, I saw him walking them into that Ferguson-DOJ trap a mile away.

It's weird because info warriors are supposed to distrust everything that is involved with the government. These people are not yet at Alex Jones's level it seems.

That was great. He handled himself, and the Info Wars crew beautifully.

I am suprised they have uploaded that evisceration to their channel.

It wasn't really a debate, but an interview.

Anyway, it just shows that man-to-man, most people agree about their end goals, they just might disagree about how it is best to achieve them. Also, the people you see on TV, might not always be allowed to say what the feel, since they represent their employer's interest to an extent. That's a bit of a problem nowadays, not allowing free discourse to take place, nor any honest attempts at reaching a comprehensive outlook on the situation at hand.

You're just forcefully trying to push an agenda, a singular point of view, and it cripples your intellectual development.

This is also true.
The political climate in the U.S appears to have gotten extremely hostile, and I think it's entirely the fault of the established politicians who have led personal crusades against one another, painting each other as the devil incarnate. This can also be demonstrated by statistics:
main-qimg-ba32c9fc6adbbc693fac4dd265929136

It was about to start that way here: "You think Trump is a racist! but what about BLM?! and what about white people who get killed by cops?!", which is very similar to what we frequently see here in the WR, and these remarks quickly puts the opposite sides in the trenches against each other. But in this instance Van Jones de-escalated that beautifully, and to their credit, the Info Wars guy were able to listen and let him finish his arguments.

This example just shows, that if you calmly approach each other, and politely listen to each others arguments, then the divide quickly becomes much much smaller. But fat chance of that happening, when the leading republican candidate campaign revolves around putting his opponent in jail, and the leading democratic candidate paints the other as a two-bit dictator.
People say they are excited for the debates, and shamefully I am too, because they are sure to be fireworks. But of course, rationally speaking, it's a fucking travesty, and I doubt the debates will lead to any improvement in political substance or compromise, which should be the first and foremost goal in order to rally the country behind the future president. Instead this will just lead to a further divide.

It was almost 5v1 at one point and he still wrecked them. Infowars guys dont look like they can think on their f feet. They just have a couple of rehearsed talking points, once they go off script theyre pretty much done.
Are you kidding me? I've done my research. You're a white male!

There are idiots in all camps.

Obviously this Van Jones is a very bright dude with solid arguments. Too skilled and eloquent for the cuck slayer to win over him in a debate. :)

Last edited:
Van is by far my favorite political commentator. It is beyond me how him and SE Cupp, who have great chemistry together, don't have their own show.

That was well worth the time.

I wouldn't say it was a VS anything. He got asked some questions and answered them.

He seems like a very intelligent man.

I feel like it started off as a VS then the infowars guys calmed down trying to ask questions before he even finished answering the original question (hate when people do that).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back