Van Jones Vs Carl the Cuck Slayer Ultimate Street Debate

carl is now a big black cock sissy. sad. hopefully info wars has another guy in the bullpen.

Three infowars guys against Van Jones.

End result...

The infowars guys were shown to be outmanned, outgunned, and incompetent.

solid interview.. never liked van jones... but he definitely deserves respect for this

The man is a saint for putting up with that. He handled it very well.

That was well worth the time.

I wouldn't say it was a VS anything. He got asked some questions and answered them.

He seems like a very intelligent man.

It was almost 5v1 at one point and he still wrecked them. Infowars guys dont look like they can think on their f feet. They just have a couple of rehearsed talking points, once they go off script theyre pretty much done.

NJ by Van, felt a little aggressive having three dudes on the guy, i prob would have been more defensive.

I don't know what all the people saying 3 vs 1 were watching. It looked more like a discussion where they agreed on most things. I know the MO of infowars is usually just trying to be annoying and abrasive, but this didn't really seem like that.

Holy shit. You can tell who learned to debate on the internet and who learned to debate on the mean streets.

VJ wrecked these white boys.

Imagine what he could have done to their girlfriends.

I like this Van Jones dude. He's very reasonable and speaks logic, i like him

VJ wrecked these white boys. Imagine what he could have done to their girlfriends.

th

Van Jones is one of the most intelligent and virtuous guys in American politics

Damn, Vann deserved his own theme music after that beat down.
Alex should have honored him by playing that segment out to Curtis Mayfield.

Back