Valve approach Tesla to put their streaming game service into Tesla cars

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Talk about an interesting idea Valve may have found a way to implement there streaming game service. It allows you to play powerful PC games on lower power mobile hardware like is in Tesla.

Elon Musk an Tesla are interested after trying to work with Nintendo an bring games like Mario kart to the Tesla cars. Valve apparently floated the idea after Nintendo deal failed.

Hopefully for backseat screens only??

Can you imaging the wrecks with idiots trying to drive and play Mario cart at the same time?

You thought texting and driving was bad.

Play video games while the car drives itself? What if the game suddenly uses too much CPU power and the autonomous driving is negatively affected by slowdown?

One of those things you gotta scratch your head at and be like why?

Too many what ifs here..

Can I use the pro controller to drive? Not sure I want to use the joycons.

Can you imaging the wrecks with idiots trying to drive and play Mario cart at the same time?

I think you could only do it when the car is charging. Where it could get really going if they have WiFi located at the supercharger. You could connect an stream game with decent WiFi speeds.

Can I use the pro controller to drive? Not sure I want to use the joycons.
I think Bluetooth is available but I imagine it would have to be released by Tesla. They are extremely protective of their software.

Driving on A.I. while playing Battletoads. No thanks!

This is a pretty good way to explain how a Tesla Model 3, S or X could run higher end games.

35 dollars a month for gamers on a budget a problem but for a Tesla owner likely not that big a deal.

Last edited:

So am I gonna be able to send one of these bad boys at some dumbass that cuts me off or what?

Back