1. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. For those experiencing login issues, a temporary solution is to clear your cache and cookies on your web browser. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
  2. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Valentina vs. whoever has a pulse

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Kyle Stephens, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Kyle Stephens Purple Belt

I created this thread just because there is a lot of talk about this. The fans' voice is loud and clear: They say Valentina has no challenges @ 125 and the next logical step should be rematch with Nunes. But come on, guys - remember the snoozefest their 2nd fight was? You really want that? No. I'd rather see her demolishing girls @ 125 and building a legacy, than watch her and Amanda stare at each other for another 25 minutes.
    And BTW, at this point it's pretty clear Shevchenko is a next level athlete, compared to these flyweight soccer moms. She is lightning fast, strong as fuck and still has plenty of cardio. And if that is not enough, she has good size for this weightclass, I even dare to say she is one of the biggest flyweights. Geezus, these girls don't stand a chance.
    [​IMG]

2. HHJ Fuckin' SHOOTOUT

If Zhang wins against Joanna Champion,she might eventually get that fight. Then we'd see something interesting.

3. Justinboxing Banned Banned

Only challenge I see for her is Zang who fights at 115. If she passes Joana, then she is a real threat to Valentina.

4. Willek Gold Belt

Calderwood for the LOLz.

5. HHJ Fuckin' SHOOTOUT

I still like watching Val against anyone,but one of these girls is gonna get killed one day hahaha

6. cauti0n LMK

She would obliterate Zhang, not sure why anybody is even bringing up a 115lber with a suspect gas tank.

7. LetThemBleed Silver Belt

Really? You liked Valentina against Carmouche? You must be one sick mofo to have enjoyed that.

8. Kyle Stephens Purple Belt

[​IMG]

9. HHJ Fuckin' SHOOTOUT

I didnt get to see that yet but i have enjoyed all her other fights that ive watched.

10. LetThemBleed Silver Belt

I'll save you 25 minutes, don't watch it, it stank up the place to high heaven. Worst title fight of 2019 by a country mile.

11. Kyle Stephens Purple Belt

Good thing is It's very unlikely Valentina to have that bad of a fight in from now on. With every fight she gains confidence to push forward and to bring the fight to her opponent. She begins to realise these bitches can't touch her and this will make her more aggressive and more entertaining.
    And Carmouche was both staying at distance and was fast enough to evade most of Valentina's power and was good enough grappler to not get finished on the ground. On the horizon there are what... JoJo, Maia, Modafferi? All of them are not good enough either technicians or athletes, or both, to make it a boring staring contest or a dud on the ground. It will be entertaining for how long they last. There is a reason they've cut Carmouche. She is bad, and not that entertaining kind of bad.

12. Nate banged my mom Banned Banned

After last night let the circus roll on on.

Shev vs cejudo

13. Mohawk Banditó Black Belt

It's a new division, I get that, but bad judging ruined the booking and it's already empty. I kinda get having Eye vs Chook at the time they did, but unfortunately Eye got a decision she didn't deserve. (Chook going into this fight should have been 6-0 at flyweight. Granted, 6 razor close decisions, but 6-0). Which means Chook had to turn around and beat the next 2 contenders before getting this fight. Right now, you've got #1 & #2 beaten by the champ in back to back defenses. And in her last 2 fights, #1 Chook beat #3 Jojo & #4 Maia. Jojo at least beat Andrea Lee since then, #8, but that's not rushing her into any title fights. Then #5 is Roxy, just for obliterating the Barber-train. How do you do a title eliminator right now? Just how?

14. mmadeewana Brown Belt

Shevchenko vs Roxy for the lolz

15. Fox by the Sea Lighthouse Keeper Platinum Member

she already beat Nunes imo

16. Croton Purple Belt

I want to see her fight Nunes again because I honestly think she is better than Nunes.