Valentina vs. whoever has a pulse

Kyle Stephens

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I created this thread just because there is a lot of talk about this. The fans' voice is loud and clear: They say Valentina has no challenges @ 125 and the next logical step should be rematch with Nunes. But come on, guys - remember the snoozefest their 2nd fight was? You really want that? No. I'd rather see her demolishing girls @ 125 and building a legacy, than watch her and Amanda stare at each other for another 25 minutes.
And BTW, at this point it's pretty clear Shevchenko is a next level athlete, compared to these flyweight soccer moms. She is lightning fast, strong as fuck and still has plenty of cardio. And if that is not enough, she has good size for this weightclass, I even dare to say she is one of the biggest flyweights. Geezus, these girls don't stand a chance.
0dcd50fa1a542d206047bf271bf819c7.jpeg

If Zhang wins against Joanna Champion,she might eventually get that fight. Then we'd see something interesting.

Only challenge I see for her is Zang who fights at 115. If she passes Joana, then she is a real threat to Valentina.

Calderwood for the LOLz.

I still like watching Val against anyone,but one of these girls is gonna get killed one day hahaha

She would obliterate Zhang, not sure why anybody is even bringing up a 115lber with a suspect gas tank.

I still like watching Val against anyone,but one of these girls is gonna get killed one day hahaha
Really? You liked Valentina against Carmouche? You must be one sick mofo to have enjoyed that.

Really? You liked Valentina against Carmouche? You must be one sick mofo to have enjoyed that.
I didnt get to see that yet but i have enjoyed all her other fights that ive watched.

I didnt get to see that yet but i have enjoyed all her other fights that ive watched.
I'll save you 25 minutes, don't watch it, it stank up the place to high heaven. Worst title fight of 2019 by a country mile.

I'll save you 25 minutes, don't watch it, it stank up the place to high heaven. Worst title fight of 2019 by a country mile.
Good thing is It's very unlikely Valentina to have that bad of a fight in from now on. With every fight she gains confidence to push forward and to bring the fight to her opponent. She begins to realise these bitches can't touch her and this will make her more aggressive and more entertaining.
And Carmouche was both staying at distance and was fast enough to evade most of Valentina's power and was good enough grappler to not get finished on the ground. On the horizon there are what... JoJo, Maia, Modafferi? All of them are not good enough either technicians or athletes, or both, to make it a boring staring contest or a dud on the ground. It will be entertaining for how long they last. There is a reason they've cut Carmouche. She is bad, and not that entertaining kind of bad.

It's a new division, I get that, but bad judging ruined the booking and it's already empty. I kinda get having Eye vs Chook at the time they did, but unfortunately Eye got a decision she didn't deserve. (Chook going into this fight should have been 6-0 at flyweight. Granted, 6 razor close decisions, but 6-0). Which means Chook had to turn around and beat the next 2 contenders before getting this fight. Right now, you've got #1 & #2 beaten by the champ in back to back defenses. And in her last 2 fights, #1 Chook beat #3 Jojo & #4 Maia. Jojo at least beat Andrea Lee since then, #8, but that's not rushing her into any title fights. Then #5 is Roxy, just for obliterating the Barber-train. How do you do a title eliminator right now? Just how?

I want to see her fight Nunes again because I honestly think she is better than Nunes.

Back