News Valentina: Trilogy With Nunes Would be Logical

Nunes will murder her this time. Val been fighting smaller ladies. Nunes taking on monsters.

No thanks, that second fight was awful.

Not interested. 2-0

That rematch was in 2017. That must be in the Guiness Book of World Records as the longest human pregnancy in history.

Not at all interested in a trilogy. The rematch was a dud.
You don't say!??????

agree

tenor.gif

Rare level of athleticism in WMMA.

Valentiina is 0-2 against Nunes she should fight GDR first and if she wins fight Nunes

These are my two fav. WMMA fighters. Both fights were really close, neither fighter really pulled the trigger or put a stamp on those fights. Nunes got the nods, but they weren't robberies. Val needs to be more aggressive in this third fight. She didn't do anything to help her self in the last fight.

Nah, both fights were close and boring, i think Valentina won the 2nd fight, still not interested.

Valentiina is 0-2 against Nunes she should fight GDR first and if she wins fight Nunes
Champs are not fighting contenders a weight class up, they go for the champ or pure showcase matches like Anderson Silva did, champs shouldnt do that tho, they have a belt, it should be at stake unless they fight for a new one.

I think she won the first fight pride rules as well she lost the first two rounds but dominated the 3rd.

Would truly be excited for a trilogy since the first 2 fights were so close.

Could you imagine if Shevchenko got koe'd stiff though? 3 losses to the same person is haunting stuff

Honestly though not that much worse than two loses from the same person, especially if that person in the GOAT of female MMA.

Both fights were bad with minimal output. But its either that or Val and Amanda crushing cans. Nunes beat everyone with decent skills, Valentina is so high above her peers at 125 that its not even funny. Chances are it will just as bad as the last 2 times but its still better than the contenders available. ,Zhang vs Val would be fun but thats about it.

“I think it would be logical she’s been going through her opponents very easily, and I think that for the future, it would be logical to have a third fight because the second fight … I didn’t lose it. I won it

This fight right now, as champion vs. champion, I think the judges will have a different outlook towards the fight,” Shevchenko said. “Three years ago in 2017 when we had our fight, they thought that just that one thing gave her the victory, and that was the takedown she got in the fifth round. She didn’t even start it – it was me who initiated. But since it was the final round, we were both slippery. She’s heavier, so I ended on bottom when I was supposed to land on top.

“That’s the only thing that gave her a small advantage in the eyes of the judges that night. But that’s how it went down, and I think it would be very logical to have that third fight between us.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...hevchenko-thinks-amanda-nunes-trilogy-logical

Fight to make imo there second fight was very close and a much more interesting matchup than them dominating “contenders” in there respective divisions.
Nunez will show here there’s levels to this.

Back