Valentina Shevchenko vs Nicco Montano Odds

Valentina will never know what it’s like to wear UFC gold…

Nicco-Montano-768x960.jpg

#WARNICCO!

Big fan of the Bullet, but the way people are talking I am kind of pulling for Montano.

I’m a contrarian, sue me.

Worst kind of fan. Lol at letting other people's opinions influence you to that degree.

Imma throw some money on Nicco Vegas is as dumb as valentina fanboys thinking it's a slaughter. Holy was an underdog too and Rose was dog in both jj fights. Nicco might not have the experience to deal with shevchenko style but she's a good hard striker who can pressure her upset is definitely possible here.
No its not possible, you're an idiot for even thinking an upset is possible. She stands zero chance.

it's honestly not enough. It should be like -1500. And no, I'm not joking.

Why feel sorry for Nicco?

you realise that bookmakers have absolutely zero impact on the actual fight..?

Besides, if Nicco dumps a ton of money on herself and wins shes laughing all the way to the bank

And yes, I will be betting on Nicco by KO with Shevchenko by decision as the covering bet. they are the only two possible outcomes..
She has a bunch of subs, that's the most likely outcome.

Should just throw 10 on Montano in case of some freak accident win.

i mean, who would you say it is then? serena williams I guess?

i'm basing this on skills I see in this girl that I dont see in men. she has real skills.

Well yeah Serena Williams is a good place to start but the list is endless

Steffi Graf
Yilena Isenbeyava
Allyson Felix
Jessica Ennis-Hill
Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce
Martina Navratilova

All of these are multiple time world champions (Grand Slam for tennis) and athletes like Allyson Felix and Jess Ennis Hill are also doing this across multiple disciplines.

I don't think Nunes vs Shevchenko 2 is a great example of why you think Val is the best Athlete of all time. I personally thought as a title challenger it was a really poor performance by Val. Nunes was poor aswell though.

She is an excellent fighter no doubt and the best is yet to come but she is far from being the best female Athlete of all time in my opinion.

I like Modafferi a lot, but if Montano can’t finish her on the feet, she will be in a world of trouble against Valentina. 2nd round TKO.

I like Modafferi a lot, but if Montano can’t finish her on the feet, she will be in a world of trouble against Valentina. 2nd round TKO.
No power and output 10-15 sig strikes per round. She was not able to TKo last oponnent with 200 strikes landed via gnp...
<YeahOKJen>

pretty good odds. i expected it to be in the +650-700 range.

Don't underestimate the Native American girl.

Eyes of the hawk
Speed of the puma
Strength of the bear, bear, BEAR!!

She did get robbed yeah but that's current mma judging for you
Ofc, she was robbed <mma1>. She did everything she could do to take dis belt, but judges robbed her<{silvanormal}>

Back