Valentina Shevchenko vs MacKenzie Dern.

Dern is way overrated, she won't make into top 5 at 115 in near future.

Tatiana Suarez is the queen who will rule both 115 & 125.

White belts. The women division is horrible. She will be top 5 easily lol.

A 3 some in the bedroom would be my dream. And the guy who posted the "real athlete hotties" those women don't look as good as Dern in my opinion. And Val has the personality to make up for her semi butterface....I think Val and Dern are sexy as hell.

Why?! This is not how you groom a prospect.

Valentina grappling is good enough to avoid the sub and the stand up is light-years ahead.

Dern would get the ever loving shit beaten out of her.

Valentina would kill Dern.

Dern is a somewhat cute, new fighter. Not to be confused with someone anywhere near a fight with arguably the very best female fighter in the world.

Unless Dern suddenly develops a very good wrestling game--she hasn't--then she's not beating Val right now. Dern has potential, but I don't think her camp will bring the best out of her.

Unless Dern suddenly develops a very good wrestling game--she hasn't--then she's not beating Val right now. Dern has potential, but I don't think her camp will bring the best out of her.

Agree. Dern is great once it gets to the mat, but the remaining 2/3 of the game, not so much.

Goddamn that stupid "hand shaping" heart pisses me off to no end...

Taylor Swift started it.
If you 16 years old.

The hand shape heart has been around longer than 20 something years, son.

Well, on close look that's a bit of a stretch. Let's say she plans on fighting at 115. Whether she will actually manage to do that is a completely different story.
Knowing how the UFC runs things Mackenzie will be fighting Paige for the interim UFC women's 119.5 or so championship soon

She'll have a hard time beating any of the WSW top 10 at this point, Waterson is probably the only one she has a half-decent chance of taking down with her shitty wrestling. Dern is a poor wrestler with sloppy telegraphed striking that's literally worse than Bethe Correia level, until that changes she's going to get feasted upon by the higher ranked fighters at WSW, nevermind Valentina.

valentina will make dern go back to just jiujitsu comps.

Dern is as shitty instagram model whilst Valentina would be feeding the bump stock out of the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay

Valentina wins. She's the best WMMA fighter right now.

Yeah, let's put Shevchenko against another 0-0 UFC fighter. What a brilliant idea! How about in Brazil again?

W.T.F.

Back