Valentina Shevchenko VS Amanada Nunes 3 might happen in 2022. (Quotes by Valentina & Dana White)

Unless they find a way to set up cyborg nunez 2 this is the fight to make in WMMA.

Strawweight is the only somewhat interesting division for the ladies and even it is very top heavy and falls off after the top 3-5
Cyborg/Nunes II is not nearly as interesting for me,but ill watch Nunes vs Val anyday.

Anderson's the very definition of sub par bud. There's a reason they didn't renew her contract in even a joke of a division. She's a can.

Valantina's the first to ever finish Murphy in 20 fights.

Some fighters aggressively go for the finish and make mistakes. Other fighters patiently wait for an opportunity to be presented to them and then go for the kill.

Put Murphy in with Nunes and she doesn't last a round.

Everyone has to respect Valentinta's skills 1000%, but Amanda bodied cyborg ffs.. physically V.S. can't do it with the Lioness.. especially now.

Amanda seems a little less focused atm, but if she locks in for the third fight, it's all over baby.

Valentina finished Murphy, but before that, she was basically doing three 10-9 rounds with a C level fighter.

Hope Valentina gets the W

Silly as it is I've always been a bit needled by the 'wow Nunes is so GOAT' stuff, she just doesn't 'feel' like a GOAT to me, sure she's very good but she's mostly smushing meh comp (or ppl past it eg 40 yr old Holly & mentally broken Ronda), while Val actually has the skillz that I feel are becoming of a GOAT (I'm sure someone will say 'but muh weak comp' for her too, but (i) she was successful at 135 despite being undersized and (ii) 125 is actually a fair bit toughter than 135 already IMO), so it's only right that the record gets set straight.

Why do people wanna see a third fight so bad?

Nunes only competition is someone who would have a significant weight disadvantage against her.

Why do people wanna see a third fight so bad?

Nunes only competition is someone who would have a significant weight disadvantage against her.
Shevchenko is the better striker and better overall fighter. If she wasn't there would be no way she could be competitive with Nunes. Nunes is the bigger, stronger fighter. People want to see the fight because the second one was so close (I thought Valentina won) and it's the only competitive fight for both right now.

I’d like to see the 2 best girls fight the other like 2 billion are horrible at it.

didnyou see how shitty Anderson and Murphy were.

and they’re making a living of beating girls more horrendous than them

Just how absurd women’s prize fighting is. Lauren Murphy the number 2 fighter in her weight class I’m the entire world. The entire world she says this. This is her statement. In support of her corner. Ya know. Telling her how great she is while not fighting back just moving and shelling up.
Now keep in mind the second best woman in the planet. Who fights in a cage for a living.

“They just kept it simple and positive, like I asked them to,” she wrote. “I can’t stand it when corners rush in and scream at a fighter about how they’re losing rounds… I know when I’m losing rounds

doesn’t live in reality needs to be told how great she’s doing. At all time. As of course she already knows what Someone is telling her.

so I’m the business of fighting in a cage she commands her corner to just be nice and say how great she’s doing.

it’s funniest damn thing I’ve ever read in the history of fighting.

Valentina is definitely the better fighter. Their 2nd fight was a split decision that she arguably won. Let's be honest about things as well as far as their size difference. While Nunes may have most of her fights at 135, that's only because of the quality of the two divisions. She is a natural 145er and definitely walks around at over 150. Whereas Valentina is a natural 125er and walks around at a max of 135.

Back