Valentina Shevchenko slams Maycee Barber, says she would have lost to Roxanne Modafferi regardless .

VSCO playing mind games.VSCO knows she’s fighting Mace down the line and getting a jump up on the psychological warfare

Everyone involved needs to retire except Bucky Barnes the winter soldier

I'm slowly warming to Valentina personality.

Whatever my goddess Valentina says, goes! I thought she won the Nunes rematch. WMMA GOAT

Valentina has no competition....

She's right.

If Roxy had any sort of mean-streak she would have finished Barber in the first 2 rounds.

That being said, Valentina could beat them both back to back on the same night.

finally Valentina does something to attract some attention to herself

clearly overshadowed by Amanda and Weili

Although I agree ,that might be something that might comeback and rear its ugly head ( I'll give it 2 years). Maycee is 21, brutal and this will be a lesson learned that wouldve happened sooner than later.
A hungry Barber respecting and understanding the term mmarts is scary.
Sometimes fighters need to just chill. Shes the champion of the next weight class.

A different situation but Rory had to open up his big mouth after mousasi beat schlemenko with a broken eye socket.
Gegard ended him with just a brutal beating after a round and change- Macdonald tapped to elbows as ref was sliding in to save him .

Majin Roxxy was kicking her ass before the injury, barber has Askren esque striking which is hillarious because Roxxy herself has pretty shitty striking.

This is why you don't have one of the best fighters in Joanna "show up" for the 125 title fight when for a year prior they have been begging for time off. When one of the toughest athletes among females is begging you to leave them be for a year because they can't produce the same quality performances anymore without it maybe listen.

Then people complain about lack of competition at 125 and how it's better to screw up the only good division at 115 to satisfy some fans.

If Val vs JJ had been closer a lot of this talk wouldn't be happening.

If you want to blame someone for this then blame Dana White. He learned absolutely nothing from this either as he proceeded to make the same mistake like a month later not once but four times in a row trying to pull Joanna out of her re-tooling break to fight Tatiana once then Weili three times.

There's a reason why matchmaking matters.

mind.5.gif
<20> Greatest GIF ever

Valentina looking for another can to crush next? seems like she might be aiming to avenge her sister.

Back