Valentina Shevchenko slams Maycee Barber, says she would have lost to Roxanne Modafferi regardless .

She isnt wrong. Maycee a hot mess right now

unless she came in to the fight injured, I'm not buying it. maycee is good as far as the division goes, but she was losing this fight

"slams"? More like gave an accurate breakdown.

If Maycee Barber ends up across the Octagon from Valentina, she'll get slammed...multiple times probably.

Tf? Did you not see the first round? Prior to this bout, Maycee's three UFC fights were against Cifers, Aldrich (who rocked her at one point), and Robertson. None of them are ranked. Roxanne was a huge step up in competition, and Maycee, injury or not, didn't have an ounce of breathing room. Do you think it's possible that she may have been a little overhyped based on her 8 pro fights going into a bout against a woman who had 39?
This. Maycee had a step up, plus Roxi is underrated IMO

unless she came in to the fight injured, I'm not buying it. maycee is good as far as the division goes, but she was losing this fight

An injury isn’t out of the realm of possibility, as she looked noticeably softer at the weigh in than has had in the past. It’s really doesnt matter though. Excuses do no change the outcome of fights.

1st round before the knee injury hasn't even competitive. Maycee throws hands worse than Roxi and that was supposed to be her specialty?

mind.5.gif
Conor Mcgregor esque

Roxy was doing good before the injury. It's possible Maycee could have won but I'm leaning towards not.

Roxy totally outclassed her before the injury. In the first round, she countered Barber in every exchange and then took her down and easily controlled her.

The odds on that fight were ridiculous.

Last edited:
Valentina should follow her own advice after losing to Nunes

Back