Valentina Shevchenko is an amazing striker.

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just rewatched the Holm fight 2 times and... despite being the shorter fighter, Valentinas skill is amazing.
The way she made Holm miss 75% of her strikes was incredible. Valentina has great sense of distance and eye coordination. Truly masterful performance... Holly is far from done, she just met one great, great fighter, folks.

i'm interested in how she would do in a 5 round fight against Nunes.
I favor Shevchenko.

i'm interested in how she would do in a 5 round fight against Nunes.
I favor Shevchenko.
Current Shevchenko smashes Nunes. As long as Shev makes it out of round 1, Nunes would be too gassed to win by mid round 2.

Very impressive performance, beat holm at her own game

Shevchenko can stick to a game plan and is more technical than a lot of male ufc fighters.

Shevchenko is a beast on the feet but that's been common knowledge lately, right?

yeah she was brilliant on saturday, she was at least 2 steps ahead of Holly for almost the entire fight.

Just rewatched the Holm fight 2 times and... despite being the shorter fighter, Valentinas skill is amazing.
The way she made Holm miss 75% of her strikes was incredible. Valentina has great sense of distance and eye coordination. Truly masterful performance... Holly is far from done, she just met one great, great fighter, folks.

Valentina is an animal.

Also, I would smash.

Yeah Shev looked fantastic. Truly impressive speed & efficiency in her striking, too. Her movements were clean. She turns her hip like a piston, there was no windup or telegraphing on those mean leg kicks. She just fired them off. And that counter right Shev kept landing on the jaw over the top of Holly's left hands was awesome. She really had Holly's number with that one.

She is an amazing striker!
I w\hope there is a rematch with her and Nunes , or see her start a new division at her best potential weight, 125.

Very impressive performance, beat holm at her own game

She executed the perfect strategy against a counter striker. By successfully countering the counter striker, beating her at her own game like you said.

hijbba4bbu1axdmzg.jpg

Point fighter I was not impressed by her performance.

It was a boring jab fest of a fight. It looked like 5 rounds of sparring at medium intensity.
to people who have no idea what they are watching

She certainly is. Been high on her for quite some time now. Reckon she'll beat Nunes in the rematch too.

Holm just could not gauge distance for life. Like she would throw 3-4 punches while standing too far away, and Valentina didn't even have to avoid them. Other times she would move back or counter.

Back