Media Valentina Shevchenko explains what happened in her title fight against Amanda Nunes

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
She said she knows she won that fight.

She was explaining things that happened. Like in the middle of the first round she dislocated her finger so she wasn't able to close that hand and hit in that round. That's why she didn't do too much in that round, Amanda didn't do shit either but she got that first round. After the first round her corner fixed it and she started doing her job.

I still can't believe 2 judges gave that fight to Amanda.
Valentina should've been the one double champ and considered the GWOAT.

She's so good, Amanda Nunes being much bigger wasn't able to do sh1t to her, interesting how some guys think Weili Zhang would do something.

Full video:

neither fighter has done nothing. there was at least 3 or 4 rounds that could be easily judged as a draw. no fighter won, no fighter lost.

I dont know why we keep trying to find winners in fights that didnt have one, bc of the lacking of accuracy and power. they were touching, but never hurting. is different from fights like reyes and jones, where both tried to win and there is some kind of subjectiviness in the power. amanda and valentina had none.

I had no problem with the decision at all.
Definitely feel Valentina needed to show some more urgency in that rematch. Was a bit disappointed actually.

Valentina is amazing.
Nunes the GOAT.

A third fight is all that's left for a Nunes right now, but definitely wouldn't blame her if she didn't want it. She has nothing left to accomplish.

She lost both fights, jesus she's annoying. It was a close fight but Nunes won. Her post fight interview was one of the saltiest interviews ever, came of like a complete sore loser. Val should only be upset with her self for not doing more to get the win.

Skill wise Valentina is the best female fighter of all time and better than a good portion of men. If she was the size of Nunez, she would murk the Lioness.

If she was the best skills wise, she would have beating Nunes, but she didn't. There are examples where the better skilled fighter loses, this is not one of them.

She said she knows she won that fight.

She was explaining things that happened. Like in the middle of the first round she dislocated her finger so she wasn't able to close that hand and hit in that round. That's why she didn't do too much in that round, Amanda didn't do shit either but she got that first round. After the first round her corner fixed it and she started doing her job.

I still can't believe 2 judges gave that fight to Amanda.
Valentina should've been the one double champ and considered the GWOAT.

She's so good, Amanda Nunes being much bigger wasn't able to do sh1t to her, interesting how some guys think Weili Zhang would do something.

Full video:

No wonder her stand up so good, one of her coaches and training partners is UFC fighter Rafael Frizev or whatever, who is a coach in Muai Thai in Thailand.

First fight Manda won first rd n most of 2nd then Val dominated . 2nd fight was pretty much a 50 50 decision that went to champ.

Val Imo is 1-0-1 with Amanda yeah I would be for a re match.

Back