Valentina Schevchenko is a boring fighter

I know I'm going to get a lot of shit for this but Valentina is BORING. You can insult me as a poster cause your butthurt but the fact remains that she is BORING. So far in the UFC all of her fights have been BORING and she hasn't come close to finishing any of them. Her fight with Pena (who is also BORING) will without a doubt suck. Am I the only one that feels this way?

I will say she was more entertaining before she got to the UFC, around the time she got stopped by Liz Carmouche.

<9>

I suspect you're an incorrigible troll but I don't disagree with this. I'd like to know more about the Carmouche fight though.

I'd like to know more about the Carmouche fight though.

According to both Pat Miletich and her manager, Shevchenko had Carmouche down and got cut by an upkick which may or may not have been legal. The fight got stopped between rounds because of the cut and that was it.

Last edited:
Maybe.

I'd be all up in that arse though.

hqdefault.jpg
<mma4>

I didnt get to see the holm fight but i wasnt that impressed with her fight with Nunes. It made me really surprised she beat holm!

i'll punch you int he fucking stomach. 'll be fine because i can tell you haven't got any GUTS.

Back