Valentina might actually be the best martial artist ever

the fight was boring as fuck when they grappled too so whats your point

not sure what the rest of your post is on about unless it's just some emotional ad hominem. it doesn't take more than a few seconds to look up stats.

Agreed. It's horny and sad. She's probably the most boring and uninteresting champion in the modern era.
The fact you feel she is the most boring champ of modern mma, shows an obvious bias or a complete lack of knowledge. Both are fine, as long as you realize how dumb it sounds :)

The fact you feel she is the most boring champ of modern mma, shows an obvious bias or a complete lack of knowledge. Both are fine, as long as you realize how dumb it sounds :)

of course there is "bias", entertainment value is a subjective topic lol.

her title reign is nothing but tepid decisions and squash matches where she wrecks bad fighters. What modern champ could possibly be more uninteresting?

Nunes 2 and Carmouche are two of the worst title fights of all time. two of the most boring title fights, that isn't a coincidence.

of course there is "bias", entertainment value is a subjective topic lol.

her title reign is nothing but tepid decisions and squash matches where she wrecks bad fighters. What modern champ could possibly be more uninteresting?

Nunes 2 and Carmouche are two of the worst title fights of all time. two of the most boring title fights, that isn't a coincidence.
Sure, you are totally right. Just like Khabib, she dominates and thus is boring. Look sherbro, we disagree and that is fine. I find Shev one of the most technical, good fighters, you feel she is the most boring mma champ of modern times. I don't think we will come to an agreement.

Her champion mentality stands out among most of the women. There are many male fighters who struggle with stuff she has ZERO problem with. Even before she moved to this division full of chicks who have no chance to beat her (Not her problem) She's too cool for school. Her takedown is probably the best in all of WMMA. Smooth as butter,like GSP..and obviously she can throw probably any kick that there is to throw.

I mean, I think there is a solid argument for that.

There is also arguments for other people, but Val is definitely up there, way up there.

Valentina and Amanda are in a different world.

I was amazed how well she handled Amanda. She lost but she did not look like a loser in that fight. She handle herself very well in there. If you can call someone winning a fight even though they lost I would have given it to her against Amanda.
I look at how Amanda has obliterated all the competition (Tate, Rousey, Holm, GDR, Cyborg), some of it two weight classes up from Val, and had to limp her ass across the finish line with Val twice and win on points.

So you legitimately think that she'd beat Petr Yan or Henry Cejudo in a fight? Same size, but you think she's better.

She is one of few WMMA fighters that's a great athlete with good striking technique, that's true. Her strikes are some of the outright fastest in the UFC too. But her skill level is still far from the best.

Cringe and bluepilled. Boring point striker who lost decisively to Nunes twice.

I look at how Amanda has obliterated all the competition (Tate, Rousey, Holm, GDR, Cyborg), some of it two weight classes up from Val, and had to limp her ass across the finish line with Val twice and win on points.

I thought Val won to be honest..

With all due respect, I just wanna know who's the lucky man that gets to make her submit in bed. You know she's gotta be crazy in the sack.

Back