Valentina might actually be the best martial artist ever

she threw less strikes against liz carmouche than Izzy did against Romero

lmao
Ehm.. its not boxing? Its MMA, and she had over 7 mins control time. Also, did you even watch the fight?

Ps. The time it took you to find stats to bash on her, you could have made $300 by working for $25 an hour. Was it worth it?

the troll threads continue. a lot of them going round right now.

the guy's username is a troll job, and people are trying to take the thread seriously.

There is never a right answer to these type of questions.

But I will say her name belongs in the absolute top tier of fighters to have ever done it, male or female. I dare say that is pretty obvious!

There is never a right answer to these type of questions.

But I will say her name belongs in the absolute top tier of fighters to have ever done it, male or female. I dare say that is pretty obvious!
is this like a tag team troll job? you guys roommates or something?

After Nunes that is. Val is the clear number 2...maybe even 3 if we are discounting Cyborg. Cyborg could most definitely turn Val into some type stew

Emqjw5WXIAMt-jF

she threw less strikes against liz carmouche than Izzy did against Romero

lmao

It baffles me why such a brutal performance gets completely ignored and people act like she's invincible and just an absolute wrecking ball. Very very biased this forum is when it comes to Val for some weird reason.

Shevchenko is definitely one of the best women pro mma fighters of all time and likely to be the most tall round technically proficient female mma fghter in the world but there is no way she is rhe best martial artist ever. First there is no way of knowing who is the best ever. Second the marial artists of earlier years used their martial abilities on the battlefield killing or being killed so it is unfair on shevchenko to compare her with them.

No she’s not.

She’s not even the best female martial artist of all time.

Cyroid and Nunes are way better all around.

Best technique too sharp and crispy on all her strikes its unreal.

Ehm.. its not boxing? Its MMA, and she had over 7 mins control time. Also, did you even watch the fight?

Ps. The time it took you to find stats to bash on her, you could have made $300 by working for $25 an hour. Was it worth it?

the fight was boring as fuck when they grappled too so whats your point

not sure what the rest of your post is on about unless it's just some emotional ad hominem. it doesn't take more than a few seconds to look up stats.

It baffles me why such a brutal performance gets completely ignored and people act like she's invincible and just an absolute wrecking ball. Very very biased this forum is when it comes to Val for some weird reason.

Agreed. It's horny and sad. She's probably the most boring and uninteresting champion in the modern era.

i agree. the bullet is on another level.

people bring up that she has no competition.

the rest of that division is a pick em cept for val.

people forget that she can hang with the 145 champ all day, despite a noticeable size disadvantage.

my favorite wmma fighter.

Back