Media Valentina is not impressed by Amanda Nunes

Of course, We all know nunes wishes Val would go quietly into the night. So she can keep focusing on can crushing at 145. Im sure its steady work.
Shes defending 135 next. Val should focus on Jessica

I find it really funny how in a Hollywood movie 2 arab people talk to each other in bent English no one can understand.... Its hilarious. people speaking English with such accent are likely to talk a different language amongst themselves, admit? :)
The same thing here - why would you say something in broken english to someone close to you who clearly speak the same language - hence the staged comments, not because of what she said... because how she said it :)
There is a camera there. But if there wasnt she would probably have said the same shit,regardless fo what language it was in. She aint no actor.

lol

Did my prediction sound like I’m scared to you?

And it isn’t just me calling Amanda the GOAT. It’s as close to unanimous as any GOAT discussion is ever going to get. Amanda has beat everybody else in 3 different weight classes even remotely eligible for consideration. There’s only one UFC champion ever in those 3 weight classes that she hasn’t beaten. And we all know that fight is never happening.

You can claim that Shevchenko is “better”. There are two head to head fights on their official records that say otherwise. Sometimes being the prettier girl just isn’t enough. And the funny part is. She isn’t even the prettiest Shevchenko. Shevchenko is content where she is, and knows her place. Otherwise she’d be clamoring for the trilogy.
I dont even know what your prediction is. That was like hours ago.

So much salt. The wmma equivalent of Rockhold/Bisping 2.

its 1-1 and shevchenko is clearly less muscular than nunes which makes her look far more impressive.

Ugh...no it's not lol. It's 2-0, let's come back down to earth my friend. And Val ain't getting no third shot.

I love how people hate on Amanda because she's "annoying" but are absolutely ok with Valentina who complains all the time about everything and everyone. I love how people hate on Amanda when she has one or two boring fights but are absolutely ok with Valentina who has way more and worst stinkers. People are just biased because Valentina is prettier, which is the dumbest reason possible when judging fighters. Nunes has the better career, the better credentials, absolutely clearly won the first fight and Valentina has only herself to blame for the rematch, because she doesn't have the fight IQ to push the pace in a close fight against someone whose only weakness is cardio.

It's insecurity knowing that Val will always be second fiddle, there is nothing Val will do to overtake Nunes. Nunes beat her twice, she's a better champion, she's beaten better fighters. Val and her fans have to accept she's always gonna be second best and that is a tough pill to swallow.

It's insecurity knowing that Val will always be second fiddle, there is nothing Val will do to overtake Nunes. Nunes beat her twice, she's a better champion, she's beaten better fighters. Val and her fans have to accept she's always gonna be second best and that is a tough pill to swallow.

No pill to swallow at all. People can just watch tape and see who is technically the better fighter. If they were exactly the same size, those two fights would not have been as close as they were. There are weight classes for a reason. Nunes has bigger names on her record like Honda and Cyborg, Ill give her that.

Ugh...no it's not lol. It's 2-0, let's come back down to earth my friend. And Val ain't getting no third shot.

I would hazard a guess that Nunes would agree and not take that fight ever again. A chick two weight classes smaller than her made her nervous enough that she had to pull out because of a runny nose ffs. Val really should fight people closer to her size. Really not up to either of us to decide there budz.

Valentina is a loser who got bullied out a division and got one made for her.
Nunes moved up a weight class and ko cyborg and bullied her out of the ufc.
The old simps on here are hilarious

Is that really how you remember all that? Val beat pretty much everyone she faced in that division even being undersized. She had Nunes in big trouble in the first fight and lost a split decision in the second. Thats bullied? And you call others simple, thats hilarious. I guess like they say, being stupid is like being dead, you don't know and the pain is felt by others. Keep the pain train rolling brother, lol.

These people are weird, it seems like they have no other friends or family it's always just them three hanging out together and probably living together too

Clearly she has enough time to watch Nunes fights and bitch about the woman she lost to
Uh yeah, that doesnt take that long. Training isnt 24/7. You dont even know when that was filmed you sad old lady

Skills and size matter.

Skill wise ... maybe Valentina is better but if so ... its not by much.

Size wise however ... that gives Amanda the edge.
Was scrolling through and I legit read that as “skull size matters.”

My first thought was is he saying Amanda has a bigger head than Valentina?

My second thought was...
<{titihmm}><{Joewithit}>

These people are weird, it seems like they have no other friends or family it's always just them three hanging out together and probably living together too
hahah it does lead to alot of questions!

SEXY QUESTIONS

Makes sense. I guess you can't lose if you never leave the chair, right buddy. Keep protecting that perfect record and spouting trash, lol.
When did this become about my fight talent try to stay on subject sherbro

Uh yeah, that doesnt take that long. Training isnt 24/7. You dont even know when that was filmed you sad old lady
You're pretty obsessed I bet you know when it was filmed huh?

Back