Valentina > Conor

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Valentina beat Joanna 3X (115lbs) when she was lighter and jumped to Holly Holm size (135lbs but 155lbs walking around weight) and beat her too. No one talks about that cuz, Valentina just wipes her hands after each win and stays humble.

But, if Joanna had won 3X against Valentina, would she be able to beat Holly?

Thus, the only fight left for Valentina the baddest mma fighter pound for pound, after beating Miesha and Amanda, is to continue the climb in weight to fight Cyborg at 140lbs...now that's badass...more fire than potatoe boy. No Fear.

Conor however lost going from 145- 170lbs. The same amount of weight gain Valentina just won at... 115- 135lbs.

Last edited:
What the fuck kind of autistic MMA math is this? I don't even...

car_thief_brick_tosser.gif

They fought at 125... in Muay Thai.

Shevchenko is a better martial artist than Conor. No doubt about that.

People sure stretch with their conor hate. I cant imagine how much of the time conor is in thier heads.

Conor would take her head CLEAN OFF. Not even kidding, it would be savagely one sided.

Valentina beat Joanna 3X (115lbs) when she was lighter and jumped to Holly Holm size (135lbs but 155lbs walking around weight) and beat her too. No one talks about that cuz, Valentina just wipes her hands after each win and stays humble.

But, if Joanna had won 3X against Valentina, would she be able to beat Holly?

Thus, the only fight left for Valentina the baddest mma fighter pound for pound, after beating Miesha and Amanda, is to continue the climb in weight to fight Cyborg at 140lbs...now that's badass...more fire than potatoe boy. No Fear.

Conor however lost going from 145- 170lbs. The same amount of weight gain Valentina just won at... 115- 135lbs.

I'm a fan of all three girls, I don't generally like Conor much, I'm Asian, believe me when i say your math is too fucked up to make jack shit sense.

I'm a fan of all three girls, I don't generally like Conor much, I'm Asian, believe me when i say your math is too fucked up to make jack shit sense.
Well, since you are asian, end of thread.

I like Valentina but let's be serious here. She has a loss in the UFC before even getting a title shot in a relatively weak division.

Val is one of the best strikers in WMMA for sure, but Holly is her first great win in MMA. And she is a terrible matchup for Holly because she is better at counterstriking, does not get intimidated by the oosh sounds and actually used them to time strikes. I would like to see her against Miesha or Cat to see how well rounded she is.

Conor went through the division (except Frankie) and dominated everyone including the long reining champ. His WW fights showed that without mental games and reach advantage Conor is beatable but it did not undermine him as a FW fighter. Haters are simply reaching.

Valentina beat Joanna fr 2006-2008 at 125lbs...my bad...but she beat a heavier, bigger opponent in Holm was my point, who walks around at 170lbs. Holm drops 35lbs to fight at 135lbs.

Conor and everyone is making a big deal out of and as an excuse in losing to Nate's heavier profile.

It seemed obvious that Valentina was the smaller opponent against Holm, yet held her own by being very calculating like overeem...and no rush to win in early rds.

Conor needs to learn from Valentina's strategy.

Lesson over.

Back