Vale-tudo shorts?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by seb1on1, Mar 19, 2008.

1. seb1on1

seb1on1 White Belt

Does anyone know where I can possibly get a pair of Vale-tudo shorts with longer leg sleeves. Looking for a pair of white warrior wear or white in whatever graphic styles ( havent decided ). As a bonus if anyone knows places in Ontario area that would be great otherwise a great site with plenty of variety. Thanks in advance! :D

2. BJJ in Chicago

BJJ in Chicago Livin' la vida bomba

Trying desperately to learn the berimbolo
    [email protected]

that's JJ over at casca grossa. They make an AWESOME minotauro style long vale tudo short. I tried one on at the last arnold and I'm going to pop them an e-mail soon as well about getting some.

3. seb1on1

seb1on1 White Belt

Awsome buddy much obliged!

Looking it over, they had some Wandy ones ( bad boy ) along with some very plain in what looks like wear under grappling shorts. Not a big selection, am I not seeing everything?

4. BJJ in Chicago

BJJ in Chicago Livin' la vida bomba

Trying desperately to learn the berimbolo
    no, they just do a lot of import stuff from brazil. they have a fairly specific selection, but having met jj and his wife numerous times, I'd have to say that I like them a lot for brazilian-made products.