Media Valarie Loureda...ready for Valentine’s Day

Cyborg is awesome and deserves respect
She wins the rematch 100%
<mma3>

If Cyborg believed that, she would’ve stayed in the UFC, fought more handpicked opponents and gotten a rematch, instead of going to Bellator to get handpicked opponents in a barren division.
95% of her opponents in her entire career... are 125 or 135lb girls who came in heavy to fight her.

Nunes’ legacy shits on cyborg’s.... sorry.
It is known.

That's the point. He didn't try to hit on her or ask her out. They were very basic messages about MMA. And she was crass enough to bring up Romero after he had just KO'd Luke. Then she allowed her team to make them public and pretend like she had shot him down to try to embarrass him.

Real childish bitch shit. From both her and Masvidal.

You sound pissed

That's the point. He didn't try to hit on her or ask her out. They were very basic messages about MMA. And she was crass enough to bring up Romero after he had just KO'd Luke. Then she allowed her team to make them public and pretend like she had shot him down to try to embarrass him.

Real childish bitch shit. From both her and Masvidal.
Are you surprised that an average looking girl is getting cocky when a promotion is hyping her up as a dime piece 10/10 killer?

she’s buying her own hype.

You sound pissed

Nope. And I am certainly not a fan of Rockhold. I just remember that bs and it was a real bitch move on her part. Making a far more established fighter's private messages public to get some attention or whatever.

Last edited:
Are you surprised that an average looking girl is getting cocky when a promotion is hyping her up as a dime piece 10/10 killer?

she’s buying her own hype.

Karma will get her tho. She's definitely the type that will go from thicc to fat while she's still young

Nope. I just remember that bs and it was a real bitch move. Making a far more established fighter's private messages public to get some attention or whatever.

Yeah, it was a Maycee Barber move for real, but whats past is past. Most people forgot.

sMNwVGx.png
<36>

I always let short curvy exotic girls ruin my life and I wouldn’t stop that trend with her, 3/10

If Cyborg believed that, she would’ve stayed in the UFC, fought more handpicked opponents and gotten a rematch, instead of going to Bellator to get handpicked opponents in a barren division.
95% of her opponents in her entire career... are 125 or 135lb girls who came in heavy to fight her.

Nunes’ legacy shits on cyborg’s.... sorry.
It is known.
Cus the ufc are motherfuckers
Who like to treat there fighters
Like shit <CanYouSeeMeNow>
The same reason we never
Got fedor the goat

So what ? You would rather a flat ass?
How old are u grandpa ?
Don't worry, son, once you actually get some pussy and ass you'll begin to realize that there's more to a woman than just pussy and ass. Pretty soon you'll get hair under your arms and even on your balls, and eventually you'll learn to comprehend English. When that happens, come back and reread my post. You'll see that your reply has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Enjoy puberty.

Cus the ufc are motherfuckers
Who like to treat there fighters
Like shit <CanYouSeeMeNow>
The same reason we never
Got fedor the goat
You mean because M-1 promotions wanted co-promoting and asked for way too much and then Fedor lost to future UFC and Former UFC opponents?

I think you’re choosing to remember that differently than it actually happened.

Back