Media Valarie Loureda...ready for Valentine’s Day

Itty Bitty Titty Committee

Someone brings you a steak and you complain it doesnt have cruise control

Q8XJCFV.gif

Did they find an opponent the commission will approve for her next fight yet? It's been the better part of a year. Most fighters who are serious are fighting often at that point.
She’s the Bellator version of PVZ but better looking and better booty and rolls with the naturals instead of fake ones.

once she makes enough without fighting, I think she’s gone. They’ll feed her meh competition and she’ll look like a world beater compared to the girls in Bellator...

Also if I have to hear Bellator say McFarland is the best flyweight one more time... I’m gonna have an aneurysm...
not only would Val murder her, but most of the UFC Flyweights would beat her as well.

She’s the Bellator version of PVZ but better looking and better booty and rolls with the naturals instead of fake ones.

once she makes enough without fighting, I think she’s gone. They’ll feed her meh competition and she’ll look like a world beater compared to the girls in Bellator...

Also if I have to hear Bellator say McFarland is the best flyweight one more time... I’m gonna have an aneurysm...
not only would Val murder her, but most of the UFC Flyweights would beat her as well.

I wouldn't say she's better looking than Paige. Honestly, she's a pretty average attractive Latina. A dime a dozen in Florida. Just like PVZ was/is a pretty average attractive blonde. A dime a dozen on any California beach. I've seen Loureda's fights and she's looked very amateur. She also comes from a terrible background for MMA: Olympic-rules Taekwondo. The kiddie version of the martial art.

The difference is that Paige has a sweet and sexy personality. Loureda tried to clout chase by sending some very basic friendly private messages from Rockhold to her team so they could pretend like she rejected him or something. That automatically makes her very unlikable IMO.

Last edited:
Yeah you’re right <mma4>
War cydorg
War Nunes.

War the professional who makes 135 and doesn’t lift heavy weights while crying she would die making 135 (stop lifting weights then cyborg)

War the champ champ who exposed Cyborg as nothing more than an opportunist who fights smaller girls 95% of the time.

War The Lioness for sending that can crusher to Bellator.

I wouldn't say she's better looking than Paige. Honestly, she's a pretty average attractive Latina. A dime in dozen in Florida. Just like PVZ was/is a pretty average attractive blonde. A dime a dozen on any beach. I've seen Loureda's fights and the idea that she would murder anyone is pretty funny. She looked very amateur and she comes from a terrible background for MMA: Competition Taekwondo. The kiddie version of the martial art.

The difference is that Paige has a sweet and sexy personality. Loureda tried to clout chase by sending some very basic friendly private messages from Rockhold to her team so they could pretend like she rejected him or something. That automatically makes her unlikable.
Neither is likable to be fair.

I also believe Valerie is average looking but I believe Paige is below average looking. Only reason I said more attractive is the bar is set so low. There are girls more attractive than Paige working at your local Panera or Starbucks.
I agree with most of the stuff you’re saying about her, I just rank PVZ even lower than that.

I agree with you on everything except I think PVZ is a lot less attractive than you do most likely.
She’s well below average. The only thing people can talk up about her, aren’t technically even hers.

Shes not single, although she markets herself like she is lol

The guy shes with takes all the pictures. What a cuck lol

War Nunes.

War the professional who makes 135 and doesn’t lift heavy weights while crying she would die making 135 (stop lifting weights then cyborg)

War the champ champ who exposed Cyborg as nothing more than an opportunist who fights smaller girls 95% of the time.

War The Lioness for sending that can crusher to Bellator.
Cyborg is awesome and deserves respect
She wins the rematch 100%
<mma3>

Shes not single, although she markets herself like she is lol

The guy shes with takes all the pictures. What a cuck lol
That’s not the definition of a cuck.
That’s closer to the definition of a pimp than a cuck.

a cuck knows it’s watches their partner with someone else... he likely gets a taste of that money being with her, and he gets a taste of her.

<{jackyeah}>

That’s not the definition of a cuck.
That’s closer to the definition of a pimp than a cuck.

a cuck knows it’s watches their partner with someone else... he likely gets a taste of that money being with her, and he gets a taste of her.

<{jackyeah}>

I call it a cuck because she more than likely fucks other guys too.

Back