Media Valarie Loureda...ready for Valentine’s Day

Playing hard to get <JonesLaugh>I love sherdog
You must have noticed her fat elbows to
I just know my worth and know that I deserve the best that I can get. I’m glad you said her elbows were fat and not pointy. You must have some taste at least.

upload_2020-2-14_19-32-25.jpeg

because all her photos are photoshopped and her guy who Photoshops it ain't that great in that the "After" version doesn't look right on the proportions etc.

Best thing for her to do would be just to get more in shape, to lose BF% and look more like a pro cage-fighter and then she wouldn't have to hire a substandard photoshopper anymore.

these two women LOOK like cagefighters, hard, in-shape, low BF%, good musculature, plenty of time doing hard cardio, ready for action :
View attachment 728749 View attachment 728751

Lol you're attracted to masculinity

Lol you're attracted to masculinity

Yeah i mean

When you see a woman who has just cut weight she is dehydrated, starving, and oftentimes actually extremely close to a serious health crisis. Not the best starting place for "the ideal female body"

I swear i never knew how many fucked up weirdoes there were before i started posting here

she should just focus on being an instagram model. She is not gonna hold any belts and i am sure she could make a lot more on instagram.
Edit: My pepe wrote that

Reminds me of that Kanye line:

"She got an ass that could swallow up a g-string, and up top, two bee stings, and I'm beasting"

Dana will offer her a “deal” soon to come to the big leagues

she has a younger sister who is a thot in training too.

these hoes ain’t loyal

Not the prettiest WMMA fighter, but she's sure the hottest

Looks like while at the genetic buffet she got stuck in the ass line and never got to move to the titty queue.

Give it time. WMMA fighters have to save up some fight checks to get the bewb job.

Omg wtf shave your damn head valerie

Back