Media Valarie Loureda...ready for Valentine’s Day

sMNwVGx.png

actual lol

Did they find an opponent the commission will approve for her next fight yet? It's been the better part of a year. Most fighters who are serious are fighting often at that point.

Why does she look
So odd<30>
because all her photos are photoshopped and her guy who Photoshops it ain't that great in that the "After" version doesn't look right on the proportions etc.

Best thing for her to do would be just to get more in shape, to lose BF% and look more like a pro cage-fighter and then she wouldn't have to hire a substandard photoshopper anymore.

these two women LOOK like cagefighters, hard, in-shape, low BF%, good musculature, plenty of time doing hard cardio, ready for action :
Felice-Herrig-2.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

I want to lick her up and down till she says stop

I can't properly describe with words how hard I'm right now.

because all her photos are photoshopped and her guy who Photoshops it ain't that great in that the "After" version doesn't look right on the proportions etc.

Best thing for her to do would be just to get more in shape, to lose BF% and look more like a pro cage-fighter and then she wouldn't have to hire a substandard photoshopper anymore.

these two women LOOK like cagefighters, hard, in-shape, low BF%, good musculature, plenty of time doing hard cardio, ready for action :
View attachment 728749 View attachment 728751
There’s a good chance
Those 2 women are men<NewGina>

Back