Vaccinations down cuz Bin Laden was killed.

anti-vaxxers are low IQ, so this is no surprise
You're title is bullshit.
oh the irony - like your freedom of speech thread? Which should have been titled " rapper gets arrested on gun charges then threatens to shoot arresting officer by name in a song before trial"

I really don't blame people for being scared, especially in a place like Pakistan.

Not sure how to feel about this, leaning towards blaming Pakistan. I am hardly the type to cut the US slack when it comes to meddling in the affairs of other countries but bin Laden was as legit a target as it gets and it seems to me some elements of the Pakistani authorities were collaborating with him to keep him safe. So under these circumstances can you really blame the US for using some covert means to try and get him? And is it our fault that Pakistan has such public health issues and that their government is so terrible at addressing them or just maintaining security for those that are?

It mentions Bid Laden's killing as a critical point.
AS explained, that was crap.

Hayat Khan, a resident of a tribal area bordering Afghanistan who runs a shop, said he is skeptical of the polio vaccine. Neither he nor his parents have taken the vaccine, which can be delivered orally as drops, and they are living a healthy life, he said.

“We have doubts in our minds about this western vaccine,” he said. “Tribal people are not sure what they are giving to our children and what information they are collecting for spying. It’s a Western agenda, indeed....”

vaccination efforts in Pakistan have often been the subject of suspicion and unfounded rumors that suggest the vaccines harm children.

More than 25,000 children were rushed to hospitals in northwestern Pakistan on Monday after rumors that
polio drops were making children sick, creating a panic....

AS explained, that was crap.

Hayat Khan, a resident of a tribal area bordering Afghanistan who runs a shop, said he is skeptical of the polio vaccine. Neither he nor his parents have taken the vaccine, which can be delivered orally as drops, and they are living a healthy life, he said.

“We have doubts in our minds about this western vaccine,” he said. “Tribal people are not sure what they are giving to our children and what information they are collecting for spying. It’s a Western agenda, indeed....”

vaccination efforts in Pakistan have often been the subject of suspicion and unfounded rumors that suggest the vaccines harm children.

More than 25,000 children were rushed to hospitals in northwestern Pakistan on Monday after rumors that
polio drops were making children sick, creating a panic....

Natural Health sites. lol.

Again, you're a crank.

I think Bill Gates could tell you how well vaccination works when Muslim leaders are involved. The idea that the root of this problem lies anywhere but in Islamic rationalization is absurd. Muslims have spent hundreds of years being terrified of things like math and non religious music. This is not a surprise.

At least they wont get autism
ctyp_6546454squartbachmannnewsweek.JPG
giphy.gif

Lol @ random Pakistanis thinking they're important enough for the CIA to target them. Even in the case of Bin Laden, they were just using a doctor involved in a vaccination campaign to locate him, the vaccines were real and not tampered with. But I guess that's a little too much to understand for a country with an IQ of 80.

mnahhhh

trump, russian trolls, and jenny mccarthy got plenty of americans to stop getting vaccines. potential CIA moles as vaccine docs is way more nefarious.

im only half joking

mnahhhh

trump, russian trolls, and jenny mccarthy got plenty of americans to stop getting vaccines. potential CIA moles as vaccine docs is way more nefarious.

im only half joking

It is distrust of authority. I mean, I don't like the cops or government but these people have a real reason to not trust authority at all. The doctor who helped them catch Bin Laden is in prison. You never know what is gonna happen in Pakistan.

It isn't just Muslim countries, it is true in many communities, like Russian, who come from police states and try to avoid the authorities in general. They have a tradition of being weary of them.

It is distrust of authority. I mean, I don't like the cops or government but these people have a real reason to not trust authority at all. The doctor who helped them catch Bin Laden is in prison. You never know what is gonna happen in Pakistan.

It isn't just Muslim countries, it is true in many communities, like Russian, who come from police states and try to avoid the authorities in general. They have a tradition of being weary of them.

thats very true.

conspiracy theories are big business now on top of that. the world over. we arent even sure if the world is flat or not anymore.

Back