V8 Truck

Lustercross

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Okay, I searched on google but I can't seem to find what I specifically want.

I have a thing for trucks but I can't seem to figure out what would be the best truck for me. My question is, which of the following is the fastest v8 truck?

2013 Dodge Ram
2013 Chevrolet Silverado
2013 GMC Sierra
2013 Toyota Tundra
2013 Ford F-150

I plan on getting a truck for my entertainment mostly. I don't plan on using it for towing or anything. I just want to know if all of those trucks were modded with dual flowmasters exhaust pipes, cold air intake, and a chip, which one would be the fastest?

The reason I want to know is so I can see how much it would cost so I can set a specific goal on what truck I want and set a deadline for when I should have all the money saved up. Like this, I can stay motivated to save my money lol.

Any input is appreciated, thank you.

the fastest truck is probably the Dodge SRT 10.

I know it's not on the list

tumblr_m7f1yu5G3n1qeablwo1_250.jpg

the fastest truck is probably the Dodge SRT 10.

I know it's not on the list, but i'm just letting you know.

does ford still make a lightning

the supercharged tundra supposedly goes 0-60 in 4.4

Before you know it, OP will be swerving his way in and out of lanes, and tailgating with his high beams on.

Ford Raptor:

112225-oh-my-gadddddd-ford-raptor-2010_ford_f-150_svt_raptor.jpg

SRT-10 is faster, but it's not a V8

tundra, for longevity and reliability, and value

a raptor is more for off road

base price like 54k

Who buys a truck for speed?

This is America. You can enjoy your money however you want to lol. Anyways.......

I'm specifically looking for a crew cab for when I have a family in the future lol. Does more horsepower equal more speed? Because the tundra has pretty good horsepower I think.

Also my buddy raced his tundra with this other guy that had a silverado. They were both stock and his tundra won.

Okay, I searched on google but I can't seem to find what I specifically want.

I have a thing for trucks but I can't seem to figure out what would be the best truck for me. My question is, which of the following is the fastest v8 truck?

2013 Dodge Ram
2013 Chevrolet Silverado
2013 GMC Sierra

2013 Toyota Tundra
2013 Ford F-150

I plan on getting a truck for my entertainment mostly. I don't plan on using it for towing or anything. I just want to know if all of those trucks were modded with dual flowmasters exhaust pipes, cold air intake, and a chip, which one would be the fastest?

The reason I want to know is so I can see how much it would cost so I can set a specific goal on what truck I want and set a deadline for when I should have all the money saved up. Like this, I can stay motivated to save my money lol.

Any input is appreciated, thank you.

why would you wanna make these fast?

ok, from what i know the ones in bold, a lot of people take the engines out of those and drop them in cars, because lsx engines are very responsive to modes.

Dodges have always had good pulling power.

Fords can takes hit but sucks at everything else. (minus the raptor since it uses military parts)

and when you buy a truck, you dont buy fucking foreign. When you think trucks you think american period.

Also ts, if you want a fast truck why dont you build a 1957 chevy or something and drop a ls1 or 2 inside of it?

I've got a Ram 2500 with a 600 Cummins and just a mileage chip and it's quicker than most cars.

The chip puts the engine at about 425 hp at 750 lb ft and with the low towing gears it gets off the line and going in a big hurry. Gets about 26 mpg as well.

Go drive an Eco Boost Ford F-150. For the price they're pretty impressive, you can order a stripped down bare bones truck from Ford and get that motor in it.
They're 400ft/lbs of torque and 365hp twin turbo's V6's, and gets around 20mpg combined. Throw an exhaust, CAI, and a chip 400hp is easily attainable.

Back