V for Vendetta

Guy Fawkes Night tomorrow
icon_cheers.png

iur

Fun fact... I have watched V for Vendetta every year at this time since the movie came out. :p It speaks to my rebel soul of having a mind of my own & not accepting conformity... (per Evey's journey.) Plus it's got some cool kung fu :p

I'll break out my blue ray tonight though since I'll be working tomorrow.

Hugo Weaving weaving words was wonderful.

I’m going to make the English delicacy eggies in a basket for breakfast tomorrow.

Didn't care for it when it came out, but I might give it another chance.

It was a good movie but did a disservice to the source material, which was far better as a piece of literature

I'm with Moore about taking his work and changing it to be more "modern". Thats just lazy.

You don't take material like say Animal Farm and make it about Trump

Create your own shit about your lifetime

One of my fave comic book movies along with the crow

Why did WoW get banned?

Easily one of my Top 15 movies if not higher. When I saw a preview for it I thought it was just another comic book movie, so I had no real notions of it being very great. Color me shocked...fucking epic movie and I really enjoyed the hell out of it.

V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Evey Hammond: Are you, like, a crazy person?

Thought it was meh when I saw it in the theater but rewatched a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it

Back