V for Vendetta

I love both the movie and graphic novel.

tumblr_lu7yobp3hl1qdku5lo1_500.gif

was gonna post the other one,but it has boot floss.

Yeah it's a great movie that and the film children of men. Are a sneak peak into our collective near future in my opinion

Anyway I've seen V at least ten times. conspiracy of the government killing civilians and covering it up is art imitating life imo. too many think conspiracies are for tinfoil sombrero wearing,bunker dwelling, virgins.

Tuskegee experiment

Lyme disease

Sterilization of poor blacks

Exposing troops to radiation

That's why I love reading IDL and Muster X's posts and threads.

Off my rabbit trail V was a great film.

r
Yeah it's a great movie that and the film children of men. Are a sneak peak into our collective near future in my opinion

Anyway I've seen V at least ten times. conspiracy of the government killing civilians and covering it up is art imitating life imo. too many think conspiracies are for tinfoil sombrero wearing,bunker dwelling, virgins.

Tuskegee experiment

Lyme disease

Sterilization of poor blacks

Exposing troops to radiation

That's why I love reading IDL and Muster X's posts and threads.

Off my rabbit trail V was a great film.

You might like the Constant Gardener too.

END CREDITS DISCLAIMER from the Constant Gardener: Nobody in this story, and no outfit or corporation, thank God, is based upon an actual person or outfit in the real world. But I can tell you this; as my journey through the pharmaceutical jungle progressed, I came to realize that, by comparison with the reality, my story was as tame as a holiday postcard. --John Le Carré

I didn't like it, but I probably need to watch again. I think I'd enjoy it much more now.

TS, are you going to ever star in this thread again?

r

You might like the Constant Gardener too.

END CREDITS DISCLAIMER from the Constant Gardener: Nobody in this story, and no outfit or corporation, thank God, is based upon an actual person or outfit in the real world. But I can tell you this; as my journey through the pharmaceutical jungle progressed, I came to realize that, by comparison with the reality, my story was as tame as a holiday postcard. --John Le Carré

Thanks I'll check it out.

didnt like this movie very much and hated portman's english accent.

I liked this movie. I don't love how this became a cult classic for every loser that wants to see everything as a conspiracy or cover-up from the highest levels of government. Does that stuff happen? Sure, but not to the extent that the tinfoil hat wearers would have you believe.

The only thing is that it never really expanded on V's past and it could have done a better job of explaining what happened at the facility

The lesbian girl short story gave me the feels, though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back