V for Vendetta

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Just saw the whole movie for the first time. It's much better than I had thought it was going to be.

seen that film 20 times hbo has it on all the time . portman looked good even bald

god damn, que bonito es lo bonito
1337256000000.cached.jpg

I love this movie. Was released at the perfect time, but still holds up.

Awesome movie. I have the graphic novel but haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

I like the Latin phrase that appears on the mirror in the movie:

Vi veri universum vivus vici.

v+for+8.jpg

I didn't know V for Vendetta was an Alan Moore graphic novel first. Apparently, there are a lot of differences between the movie and the graphic novel. V was more of a dick in the graphic novel. This video does a cool job outlines the differences:

I didn't know V for Vendetta was an Alan Moore graphic novel first. Apparently, there are a lot of differences between the movie and the graphic novel. V was more of a dick in the graphic novel.

I saw the movie first and loved it. Read the graphic novel a couple years later and enjoyed it, but not as much as the movie. I think the movie was more relatable to me. I suppose I get Moore's complaint, but they mostly just repackaged his story for a younger audience.

I remember liking it when it came out. I've only seen it once. I'll have to re-watch it one of these days.

Fell asleep during the movie. Never tried again, but I might.

I watched that difference video, and I would be upset too, if I were Moore. There were significant changes to everything, and I can see how his original point is lost in translation

Very underrated film.

Also proved Portman is a pantheon hottie -- pulled off the bald look effortlessly.

i remember really liking it when i first saw it, and watched it a few times over
but went back and rewatched it in december or january maybe
and now i just . . . meh, not my thing anymore, feels silly to me now
guess i grew out of it

will say though, natalie portman is a super cutie
very adorable tbh

seen that film 20 times hbo has it on all the time . portman looked good even bald
I can never flip past it, always have to at least watch 5-10 minutes when I see it on. Great movie. I'll never know how Hugo Weaving did the monologue with every V word in the dictionary.

Back