UWW World Grappling Championship - Antalya Turkey 10-11

Thalion

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
United World Wrestling World Grappling Championship - Antalya Turkey 10-11 October

10 October GRAPPLING NO-GI
11 October GRAPPLING GI

To qualify at compete you have to be part of your National team

All information at link

PROCLAMATION

world2015.JPG

Highlights of the
United World Wrestling
European Championship 2015
Grappling No-Gi

[YT]JKuRtMy5a7w[/YT]

Grappling Gi

[YT]TuBzB4sepPE[/YT]

Waiting for the Senior (18+ old) World Championship here the Highlights Cadets (16-17), Junior(18-19) and Veterans (35+) Grappling World Championship of Moscow and International tournament for Schoolboys and Novice

Grappling No-Gi

Grappling Gi

I wish there were more national teams, the countries that go to these events aren't exactly known for top level submission grappling. I think the format is excellent though

Grappling this week and Pankration next week. Very beautiful wrestling styles.

I wish there were more national teams, the countries that go to these events aren't exactly known for top level submission grappling. I think the format is excellent though

In Antalya as far as i know will be teams from :

Russia, France, Spain, Italy, USA, Turkey, Brazil, Hungary, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Khazakstan and many others.

USA team and brazil bringed a top level team only at the 2009 world championship that was held in florida, but usually european country brings some of the best in Europe.

For example Former winner of this events like Piechota from Poland or Bilarov from Russia have wins against guys like Calasans or Maghalaes.

Back