Rumored Usyk vs Wilder

...what are you talking about? You cant duck a Ruiz to fight a more dangerous Usyk

FFS...
That's literally what the post is saying. That's what "in before" means. Here is another context clue if that was not enough, I said people "cry" about ducking. It went over your head. The people who liked it understood it. Reading can be fun & informative.

Wilder with proper approach..
Most likey had enogh chances to get even win on cards vs Mr. Ruiz.
While old over the hill Usyk is diferent animal.
It is only alone cruiserweght boxer in the world I had refused to spar with.
Perez I had accepted.

Usyk via tko within 6 rounds. I really don’t see this being competitive in any way. Usyk is just going to turn Wilder inside out.

Usyk via tko within 6 rounds. I really don’t see this being competitive in any way. Usyk is just going to turn Wilder inside out.

That’s how i see it though I’m not so confident he gets a finish. Fury had him falling over his own feet, amd It’s gonna be a much harder trying to pin usyk down. If he can’t set his feet he can’t land that bomb. It’ll be like the first wilder/fury fight but with Usyk landing far more regularly

Fury only started dominating Wilder when he used his size to walk him down. When he was trying to box Wilder in the first fight, he was going life and death with him.

Usyk can't walk and wear Wilder down.

If Wilder's not shot, I see this as a pretty 50-50 fight.

Seriously though, thats a dangerous fight for Usyk. Usyk probably out works him but Wilder always has a shot. Call it a punchers chance but thats what he does, it takes just one shot.
HW is the only division where a "puncher's chance" exists.

Wilder has to get through Helenius first. On paper, that sounds like something he should be able to do. After all, Helenius was KOed by two fighters who got KOed by Wilder, but Helenius has been pretty solid recently. Those performances against Kownacki - obviously not Wilder - were impressive.

Fury only started dominating Wilder when he used his size to walk him down. When he was trying to box Wilder in the first fight, he was going life and death with him.

Usyk can't walk and wear Wilder down.

If Wilder's not shot, I see this as a pretty 50-50 fight.

agreed. Fury used his size to stifle wilder, Usyk can’t do that. I also think Wilder is a lot more dynamic and faster than Joshua and could much more readily pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Gassiev hits like a fucking truck and is a better boxer than Wilder but he doesn't hit as hard as Wilder does and Usyk is a mover who likes to fight long, Gassiev has a 76in reach, Wilder has an 83in reach. Wilder is a way more dangerous fight I reckon.
Fighting long against Wilder sounds like a terrible idea. Even more so for a shorter dude like Usyk.
I'm actually more excited for this than Fury vs Joshua. Fury will just murder Joshua.

Easy win for usyk. Hell, I’d take Ruiz over wilder . Wilder doesn’t have the skill nor stamina to hang with Ruiz

Seriously though, thats a dangerous fight for Usyk. Usyk probably out works him but Wilder always has a shot. Call it a punchers chance but thats what he does, it takes just one shot.
Its a more dangerous fight than Joshua yea,but he gonna look bad the whole time,until/If he lands that shot. Usyk footwork gonna make him look ridiculous

Fighting long against Wilder sounds like a terrible idea. Even more so for a shorter dude like Usyk.
I'm actually more excited for this than Fury vs Joshua. Fury will just murder Joshua.

no point getting excited for this fight because it isn’t gonna happen. This rumour is based on usyk saying he’s attending wilders fight. I didn’t even believe he will be ringside

Wow. Usyk super dangerous fight. Can he KO Wilder? Every body Wilder ever fought he connects with and they go down. But can Usyk get back up? I got Wilder here and don't think people realize how good Fury is, and by extension Wilder.
Who has Wilder beat that is any good?

Because I can tell you a bunch of good boxers Fury has beat. A bunch that Usyk has beat. A bunch that Joshua has beat... Ruiz's resume technically looks better than Wilder's lol.

Ruiz from fight vs A.J No2 version?

I think that this version if smart and well prepared Wilder had real chance to win on cards....

Likes Wilder or no he does have better legs and legwork than Ruiz and longer reach too......

Basically if Wilder had employed flowchart and gameplan to win on cards and not attempt to KO Ruiz......
He IMHO most likely had won on cards......

Ruiz is very dangerous for boxers attempting to finish him in distance....It is undervalued even today.

Usyk Wilder can't win on cards and Usyk might counter very hard if will plant foot....
Ol central euro stuff......

For fight vs Usyk to wrestle vs him looks good chance...
Imho due to partially dual fanbase in RIX Briedis then didn't afforded to wrestlefuck Usyk....for a reason cos then he had been hated in RIX and a lot....
This was prime version. WBSS2 had heavily damaged " fucked hands " shadow from former prime Briedis version...

__

Usyk is over the hill long ago and still...

For Usyk and Briedis prime versions 15 rounders looks that were more suitable....both does have amazing gas tanks.

Holy was better than best Briedis version as a pure boxer while IMHO carried lesser 1 punch power...
Usyk too....

Last edited:
IMHO my opinion is that if well motivated Wilder had fight vs Ruiz and had brains....

It most likely had ended if these boxers like
prime Usyk ( he long ago isn't in prime anymore ....), Briedis... Wilder best version or Russo etc dudes...

UD vs Ruiz.

To attempt KO Ruiz is too dangerous and Ruiz is really leg lazy with short reach for modern HW and still does have fast hands and isn't dumb.

Wilder vs Ruíz was expected to happen next if deontay beats Helenius …

But with Fury vs Joshua on a collision course … Usyk vs Wilder looks more and more probable … even more now that Usyk is a Free Agent, no more attachments to Matchroom or DAZN

Terrible match up with Wilder. Unless bronze bomber can land a hail marry. Outlook not so good.

Back