Usyk vs Tyrone Spong Dazn confirmed Oct 12th

Honestly, he probably did himself a favor. Failed drug test and he can go back to fighting guys no one has ever heard of. Usyk was gonna beat the shit out of him.
I'm going to fucking blow a gasket if it's not Briggs

Kickboxing has basically no drug testing execpt for when they occasionally sacrifice a guy for good publicity, not surprised Spong had some hot sauce in his pee pee.

Kickboxing has basically no drug testing execpt for when they occasionally sacrifice a guy for good publicity, not surprised Spong had some hot sauce in his pee pee.
They don't use steroids in kickboxing, they have too much honor and respect for Marital Arts - Kickboxing fans right now (and probably Chatri Sityodtong)

They don't use steroids in kickboxing, they have too much honor and respect for Marital Arts - Kickboxing fans right now (and probably Chatri Sityodtong)
Probably just Chatri lol The closest I have heard to a kickboxing fan denying it is when some claim the Thais are too poor to afford it. Its hard to imagine the muay thai scene has poison but not PEDs though.

Probably just Chatri lol The closest I have heard to a kickboxing fan denying it is when some claim the Thais are too poor to afford it. Its hard to imagine the muay thai scene has poison but not PEDs though.
Chatri carries the torch of all honorable martial arts fighting imho

Yeah I've heard that shit too. Like the average dude can just have 500 fights and be perfectly fine. Thais may not have the cutting edge PED stuff but theyre all on something for recovery at least.

All kinds of shit is made in China for dirt cheap so that argument about not being able to afford it never was valid

Back