Usyk vs Takam Oct.12 Chicago DAZN

Why do I think we’ll see him against Joey Dawejko or someone on that level?
I fucking hope not. No one wants to fight Usyk. He is being ducked hard.

Wilder/Fury/AJ/Ruiz are SHOOK.

I fucking hope not. No one wants to fight Usyk. He is being ducked hard.
I can see it. It will be sold unofficially as Usyk vs. The man who KOd Joshua before Ruiz KOd Joshua.

Kind of weird to see people say a guy who has never fought at the weight is being ducked by all the champs. No one has to fight their way up anymore?

Kind of weird to see people say a guy who has never fought at the weight is being ducked by all the champs. No one has to fight their way up anymore?
isn't there a clause with one of Usyk's belts where he can move up in weight and become the #1 contender?

Skip the tune up he's ready for the Joshua Ruiz winner lol

isn't there a clause with one of Usyk's belts where he can move up in weight and become the #1 contender?
That doesn't translate to anyone ducking anyone.

He is good boxer, but have he enough power to beat HW guys and bear beating?
In CW he had more chances last for long years.
Is he more muscular than year - three years ago?
Didn't looked that he beat harder than Glovacki, and his punches effect on Briedis in their bout was almost 0... OK, won by points.
Ruiz, for example is larger, is Usyk able to KO him?

That doesn't translate to anyone ducking anyone.
Well, the WBO champ would have to say "no" to him, since he becomes automatic #1 contender. Unless another arrangement is met or step aside money is paid.Depends on the reason for the pass on the fight as far the champ is concerned i suppose

Well, the WBO champ would have to say "no" to him, since he becomes automatic #1 contender. Unless another arrangement is met or step aside money is paid.Depends on the reason for the pass on the fight as far the champ is concerned i suppose
Was the fight demanded by any sanctioning body? Were there any negotiations with anyone?

Was the fight demanded by any sanctioning body? Were there any negotiations with anyone?
It will be after the rematch, but we can revisit at that time to see how the champ, whether Ruiz or Joshua, reacts

Its a joke.

Didn't looked that he beat harder than Glovacki, and his punches effect on Briedis in their bout was almost 0... OK, won by points.
You didn't watch that fight... Briedis' face was bleeding when Usyk's hand was raised next to him.
Not only did briedis land a clean shot to usyk's ball sack, but it's a guy who has KO'ed HWs before, including Manuel Charr who is bigger than most HWs today.

idk about the champs, but I can say for a fact ranked fighters did not want to replace Takam after the injury and asked for a tune up when negotiated. They are scared of the CW's skill.

What's from that, that something bleeded?
Some lost tittle bouts in KB / MT because couldn't stop bleeding before next round.
What's from this? Usyk won by points, that's it. to damage CW athletes nose, eyebrow, lips is .....knocdown power for HW? Even 150 lbs boxer is powerful enough to break even 300 lber's nose or damage lips, but won ?

In CW at least he was not weak and mobile, in U.S heavyweight with mobility will be enough to survive?
Ali was good until health improved. Mobile and good.

Usyk weight, i don't know...
Guys in forum wrote that Ruiz is 260 lbs.

Yeah but look af Fury. He can't KO anyone at the higher levels but that doesn't stop him outboxing every one he faces. As long as Usyk can hit hard enough to earn their respect I think he'll be ok at HW.

What is his weight now?
If he was at least 235 lbs, will be better for him.
These large boxers like Ruiz still isn't CW size boxers, harder to beat and bear their punches.

I’ve got takam, too big and too strong
Big and strong with mediocre skill and very little natural attributes

Not a particularly tough fight to take for Usyk....he'll box his ears off on the outside angling off the jab...

He beats this guy with his left hand tied behind his back

I got Usyk by basically a shutout decision

Back