Usyk vs Takam Oct.12 Chicago DAZN

Woooo! Hopefully no more delays to Usyk’s HW debut.

Ah this should be good. I think Usyk will take every round and put on a boxing clinic. Maybe Takam can rough him up a bit but I think his footwork is too rudimentary to pin down Usyk.

Hopefully there's no hiccups and he gets the winner of Ruiz vs Joshua. He's a better boxer than both but he has to use the big speed advantage he'd have against Joshua because I don't fancy his chances against his power. And against Ruiz, I favor him, but the hand speed will give him(as well as anyone) problems.

Either Usyk loses to Takam or gets annihilated by one of the big 4.

I want Kownacki vs Usyk.

Imagine the volume of live exchanges if those two ever got together....that's a potentially classic fight

man i'd love it if usyk started owning the top heavyweights.

Hopefully there's no hiccups and he gets the winner of Ruiz vs Joshua. He's a better boxer than both but he has to use the big speed advantage he'd have against Joshua because I don't fancy his chances against his power. And against Ruiz, I favor him, but the hand speed will give him(as well as anyone) problems.
Why would beating Takam earn someone a shot at the lineal title?

Holyfield fought 6 times in just over 2 years before challenging for the HW title. Usyk should at least get 3-4 fights under his belt before doing the same.

Will be interesting to see how he performs at HW. I'm excited, the HW division is better than it has been in a very long time.n

Holyfield fought 6 times in just over 2 years before challenging for the HW title. Usyk should at least get 3-4 fights under his belt before doing the same.

This. Especially with the size and/or power of the current top dogs.

Why would beating Takam earn someone a shot at the lineal title?
Why would you assume that Usyk is getting a shot at the currently vacant lineal title? He isn't one of the clear top two contenders in the division to fill its vacancy and beating Takam won't put him there. The winner of the AJ-Ruiz rematch won't crown a lineal champion, either.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!

been waiting for an announcement, and not bothered that it's only Takam as his HW debut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back