Usyk vs Chisora in March?

“It’s going to be hard, I’m not going to lie to you. I think this fight will be the hardest fight I’ve ever had. Not because the guy hasn’t got power, but because of the accuracy of his punches and the way he chucks them. When he chucks them he’s unbelievable.”

"I’m going to have to eat leather, I’m not going to lie to you. I’m going to eat leather. I’m probably going to take five before I get one in there, but it is what it is. I eat that sh-t for breakfast. The hunger remains and the dedication is the same." said Chisora
That's fighting talk but I think he's going to be in for a long night. Usyk isn't going to engage with him. He'll be happy keeping it at range and picking him off. Usyk is going to be on his bike and Chisora doesn't have the foot speed to catch him.

Just hope this goes ahead and the fucking virus doesn't stop it.

EDIT: There is no date set yet. I could see this getting postponed as it's not even been approved yet. Boxrec says 'scheduled bouts subject to change & commission approval'

Last edited:
That's fighting talk but I think he's going to be in for a long night. Usyk isn't going to engage with him. He'll be happy keeping it at range and picking him off. Usyk is going to be on his bike and Chisora doesn't have the foot speed to catch him.

Just hope this goes ahead and the fucking virus doesn't stop it.

EDIT: There is no date set yet. I could see this getting postponed as it's not even been approved yet. Boxrec says 'scheduled bouts subject to change & commission approval'
No, they have a date. 23rd May at the o2. I got a ticket for it yesterday :)

No, they have a date. 23rd May at the o2. I got a ticket for it yesterday :)
You fucker! Good on you. How much? I wouldn't mind seeing it even if the O2 is a bitch to get back from.

You fucker! Good on you. How much? I wouldn't mind seeing it even if the O2 is a bitch to back from.
Bought the £100 tickets and that's the best seats in the stands.

We booked a hotel with free cancellation just in case shit goes sour and they cancel the event. Hearn said that if it gets cancelled then people will get full refunds as well.

Bought the £100 tickets and that's the best seats in the stands.

We booked a hotel with free cancellation just in case shit goes sour and they cancel the event. Hearn said that if it gets cancelled then people will get full refunds as well.
Nice. That's actually not too bad a price. Hope it goes ahead anyway.

Nice. That's actually not too bad a price. Hope it goes ahead anyway.
Cheaper than UFC anyway and hopefully it'll end up being a better card than what they put on. Tickets are on sale tomorrow, I think but I got them early on o2 priority.

Cheaper than UFC anyway and hopefully it'll end up being a better card than what they put on. Tickets are on sale tomorrow, I think but I got them early on o2 priority.
I'm very tempted, now I'll have talk nicely to the wife and show her some HL's of Usyk at work.

Isnt that little note at the bottom of every upcoming bout? For as far back as I can remember they’ve put that on every upcoming fight!

Isnt that little note at the bottom of every upcoming bout? For as far back as I can remember they’ve put that on every upcoming fight!
I've seen it on there as the event is happening

Back