News Usyk says that he wants Wilder if Fury won't fight him; will be ringside for Widler vs Helenius

Going to leave it here as you have admitted wilder best result is a draw vs worst version of fury possible. As I said he can get credit when BEATS a top HW
No i didnt admit or buy into your false narrative that a fresh, mentally healthy, sober, in shape, lightest weight since comeback, and 3rd fight into comeback was the worst version of Fury.
You also spam that Fury was injured in the 3rd fight. So now the 1st fight is a worst version than somebody who was "so injured they couldn't throw a jab."
Keep contradicting and making shit up as you go along. Never change.

Great fights. Fury, Wilder, Usyk and AJ should all fight each other at least once, if not multiple times.

Wilder vs Usyk would be like a punch out fight with one boss spamming super punch

Usyk has that throwback fighter mentality to where not only he takes on all comers but he even chases the other top contenders. Not to mention well out of his natural weight. I get people not being overly entertained with his style, however if you have anything negative or non #1P4P to say about Usyk at this point you're a pathetic hater.

Dude came in already has a belt & is going straight after the big 3. If this fight goes down & Fury doesn't retire after an AJ win, ,in 2 years he would of accomplished what the top 3 HWs haven't in over a decade. With clearly the best resume at heavyweight in like under 8 fights at the division lmao.

Ban any Usyk hater....

Who doesnt like his style, name and shame

Back