News Usyk says that he wants Wilder if Fury won't fight him; will be ringside for Widler vs Helenius

Im game for that if Usyk/Fury isnt happening in the very near future.

Any combo of top HWs fighting is good with me.

Yep, I still want to see Wilder vs. AJ so long as neither guy is physically or mentally shot. Don't care how many losses either has. I've just wanted to see that match up for years.

Usyk has that throwback fighter mentality to where not only he takes on all comers but he even chases the other top contenders. Not to mention well out of his natural weight. I get people not being overly entertained with his style, however if you have anything negative or non #1P4P to say about Usyk at this point you're a pathetic hater.

Dude came in already has a belt & is going straight after the big 3. If this fight goes down & Fury doesn't retire after an AJ win, ,in 2 years he would of accomplished what the top 3 HWs haven't in over a decade. With clearly the best resume at heavyweight in like under 8 fights at the division lmao.

Ban any Usyk hater....

yeah, it would settle a few forum arguments...or more likely cause even more
I dont think it will ever be settled. If Wilder does perform well or beat Ruiz, AJ, or Usyk there is at least one member who would still discredit it.

Whats this "usyk says Fury may fight Joshua instead"? Didn't Usyk say he was injured and didn't want to fight until next year?

Whats this "usyk says Fury may fight Joshua instead"? Didn't Usyk say he was injured and didn't want to fight until next year?
He'd be ready by February March. Which Fury is very aware of.

And he's looking to fight Joshua in early December? So whats the problem?

Are you suggesting Fury will then turn around and fight Usyk immediately after?
Because we know he won't, he'll retire or fuck around like always and it'll be the majority of 2023 before he lines up a fight again.

And he's looking to fight Joshua in early December? So whats the problem?

do you really think he’s gonna fight both within 3 months. He’s one of the most inactive fighters at HW. He’s fought twice in the last 2 years

do you really think he’s gonna fight both within 3 months. He’s one of the most inactive fighters at HW. He’s fought twice in the last 2 years
I don't see why Fury is under any obligation to wait for Usyk to be ready.

I dont think it will ever be settled. If Wilder does perform well or beat Ruiz, AJ, or Usyk there is at least one member who would still discredit it.
I assume thats a dig at me.......i would NOT discredit wilder IF he BEATS some top HW ie AJ / UYSK / WHITE / JOYCE / PARKER my problem has always been that he hasn't beaten any top HW his best win being ortiz despite being champion for so long and having so many title defences against sub par opponents.

For the record if he beats Ruiz he equals what AJ did if he beats Uysk doesn't mean he beats AJ, same as if AJ beats Fury doesnt mean Fury cant beat Uysk as styles makes fights.

Also unlike many I was following Ruiz before the first AJ fight after he beat Dimitrenko he was in great shape training there his footwork speed was unbelievable. He has never been in that shape before or after.

he’s not under obligation, but does anyone actually think he’s being reasonable, based on what usyks dealt with these last 9 months. Of course not. It’s fuckin laughable
Could be Uysk trying to force fury had as he has been pretty quiet on the AJ fight last few days

same the other way. both sides will argue their man was more shot than the other blah blah blah

Yes! This is the type of fight I want Wilder in, not wasting the last of himself on the 2nd tier fighters, championship only, and honestly he has a solid chance here, I think Wilder is all wrong for Usyk, but we will see. Props to Usyk to keep making moves if he really risks this.

Back