Usually people fight for family, kids, country

Let the man bang with his Shorts BRO!
QAOxoM.gif

The only question is...now that he has finally overcame and accomplished what he has worked so hard to achieve, will he have the motivation and drive to continue improving or will he get lazy like Conor after becoming champ-champ

People usually fight for money and so they dont have to work some dead end job

Fight for red panty nights and to pay for 9s and 10s that you are potentially going to knock up.

The only question is...now that he has finally overcame and accomplished what he has worked so hard to achieve, will he have the motivation and drive to continue improving or will he get lazy like Conor after becoming champ-champ

Idk... usually people set out to be the best in the world or get alot of money.... this kid got his camo shorts. So I guess his dreams has been fulfilled

No one fights for those things. They fight for themselves and money. All that other talk is bull shit

Would be sad if he loses his first fight wearing them. Fili is giving him all he can handle. I’m thinking their tied going into the third.

What a boring fighter and shit shorts. I never want to see this guy fight again. Hugging and laying without any damage.

Back