USS Gabby giffords

TBH it's not the name of the ship but the men and women serving on it.
God bless the men in our military.
at what point do you draw the line? the USS caitlyn jenner?

there needs to be serious regulations on this garbage.

tax dollars shouldnt go toward influencing cultural agendas unless its the culture endowed in the us constitution.

I don't think ships should be named after someone who got shot in the head. It's bad omen.

Oh cmon, they will have the best looking and best dressed sailors and I bet the music will be amazing!

It will also be completely over the budget and fail to deliver.

So if someone shoots it, will she blame the torpedo rather than the nation?

This is bull shit. There's plenty of heroes that lost their lives in the Iraq or Afghanistan wars they could have chosen from.
All this bitch did was get shot in the face, she's no hero and doesn't deserve a ship named after her.

...probably wasn't even shot...

The entire practice of naming war ships after politicians has always confused me. Of course a carryover from monarchist navies, but it can't be that much of a morale booster to be serving on a ship named after a partisan clerk who, odds are, you can't stand.

Last edited:
Name ships after selfless soldiers who died in war or after Native tribes(if the Natives are ok with it) or exceptional Americans who fought for liberties and rights.

The USS Marco Rubio:

images

at what point do you draw the line? the USS caitlyn jenner?

there needs to be serious regulations on this garbage.

tax dollars shouldnt go toward influencing cultural agendas unless its the culture endowed in the us constitution.
She was a sitting congress member that survived an assassination attempt. Comparing her to Caitlyn Jenner makes you a retard, i'm sorry.

This is bull shit. There's plenty of heroes that lost their lives in the Iraq or Afghanistan wars they could have chosen from.
All this bitch did was get shot in the face, she's no hero and doesn't deserve a ship named after her.

All they did was get shot and killed. Am I doing it right?

She was a sitting congress member that survived an assassination attempt. Comparing her to Caitlyn Jenner makes you a retard, i'm sorry.
and a staunch supporter of gun control.

shes an obvious tool to push the obama agenda that has nothing to do with the military.

theres a trend here after generals who make comments about gun control get promoted, ships named after gay people who did nothing other than be gay, promoting army secretarys who did nothing other than be gay, promoting airforce secretaries who did nothing other than being born as women and graduate from obamas college, consider changing rating titles to be more "gender neutral".

its a trend, a cultural warp.

and a staunch supporter of gun control.

shes an obvious tool to push the obama agenda that has nothing to do with the military.

theres a trend here after generals who make comments about gun control get promoted, ships named after gay people who did nothing other than be gay, promoting army secretarys who did nothing other than be gay, promoting airforce secretaries who did nothing other than being born as women and graduate from obamas college, consider changing rating titles to be more "gender neutral".

its a trend, a cultural warp.
What the fuck does that have to do with the shitty Caitlin Jenner comparison??

P.S. Obama was democratically elected, just as she was. Take a fucking civics class.

Back