International USMCA: Congress Ratified New & Improved Trade Deal To Replace NAFTA

bombed a fucking terrorist off the face of the earth

Big win for trump.
Then the China deal victory.

The wall got 8 billion dollars.

the president of Mexico just said he won’t let the new caravan get to American border.

if trump could just not warmonger, thatd be great.
It’s almost the same as NAFTA except little things like what percentage of car parts have to be made in America.

Fine for people like me who like economic growth and free trade, I don’t think you should like it though since you’re against globalization.

That's pretty telling.
Like I said, without an explanation of their objections to the deal itself, nor an explanation of any rebuttals to them, it doesn't mean all that much even if there is the appearance of an incentive to go on record trying not to give Trump a "win".

It’s almost the same as NAFTA except little things like what percentage of car parts have to be made in America.

Fine for people like me who like economic growth and free trade, I don’t think you should like it though since you’re against globalization.

its better than what was. I wish trump made it more like he campaigned. More tariffs, like Bernie promises to do. FORCE the globalists to buckle. Protect the American worker. Seal the border. No more work visas

its better than what was. I wish trump made it more like he campaigned. More tariffs, like Bernie promises to do. FORCE the globalists to buckle. Protect the American worker. Seal the border. No more work visas
If you want to protect the American worker, you do that by giving them the maximum amount of options available by allowing as many businesses as possible to employ them.

When businesses have to compete with each other and when the average worker isn’t struggling for jobs, that’s when the average worker improves their lot because they have the leverage and businessmen have to accommodate them.

Tariffs just means that we’ll be slaves to American corporations if no one else is investing and competing against them.

You’re obviously trolling or just dense as fuck but I do like to occasionally get on my soapbox and preach every now and then.

Big win for trump.
Then the China deal victory.
phase one china trade deal...

There isn't much substance in it, but not for lack of effort.

The CCP has a state-directed strategy of hyperaggressive policies, acts and practices for the theft of intellectual property and industrial trade secrets which are in contravention to the international free trade agreements that were signed.

They undercut US output, competitiveness, investment, research, development, innovation and strategic domestically spawned industries which serve as invaluable sources of high wage employment, global exports, sustained economic growth and national security.

This has been found by virtually every bipartisan commission and panel ever assembled going back to at least the 2011 USITC report. They will not change behavior that is a fundamental, inextricable part of their core culture. There are tools that can be used to set their ambitions back by decades, tariffs aren't it.

In addition, tariffs on allies to boot definitely aren't it. This isn't working. We're in an artificial sector recession which should not and would not otherwise be happening. 'Deals' such as China Phase 1 work to fix problems that didn't exist before the Admin created them. This is a 10-year low.

MW-HX727_NAPM_MG_20200103103741.png

If you want to protect the American worker, you do that by giving them the maximum amount of options available by allowing as many businesses as possible to employ them.

When businesses have to compete with each other and when the average worker isn’t struggling for jobs, that’s when the average worker improves their lot because they have the leverage and businessmen have to accommodate them.

Tariffs just means that we’ll be slaves to American corporations if no one else is investing and competing against them.

You’re obviously trolling or just dense as fuck but I do like to occasionally get on my soapbox and preach every now and then.

take your Ben Shapiro globalist style libertarianism elsewhere.

tariffs protect the worker. Which is why every nation uses them against us and we just took it on the chin. That’s gotta change and finally is.

reduce the Amount of new labor let into this nation to zero. And wages WILL SOAR.

take your Ben Shapiro globalist style libertarianism elsewhere.

tariffs protect the worker. Which is why every nation uses them against us and we just took it on the chin. That’s gotta change and finally is.

reduce the Amount of new labor let into this nation to zero. And wages WILL SOAR.
Lol you dumbass, I said businesses, not people.

Unless you consider highly skilled businessmen and workers to somehow hurt America or the average American.

Lol you dumbass, I said businesses, not people.

Unless you consider highly skilled businessmen and workers to somehow hurt America or the average American.

businessmen who invest in America are fine.

I don’t want “highly skilled” foreigners. I want American companies to fill those positions with Americans. On the job training, that once was a thing. It costs the companies more but better for Americans.

If we cut off their cheap foreign supply of “skilled labor”, the companies WILL find a way to get Americans ready for the jobs. And they will pay much much more.

The deal must not have given any cut to Israel.

Bernie voted against it too, little strange.

businessmen who invest in America are fine.

I don’t want “highly skilled” foreigners. I want American companies to fill those positions with Americans. On the job training, that once was a thing. It costs the companies more but better for Americans.

If we cut off their cheap foreign supply of “skilled labor”, the companies WILL find a way to get Americans ready for the jobs. And they will pay much much more.

The FDI blocks have been good moves. China's idea of "foreign direct investment" is just code for buying up US tech assets, transferring intellectual property overseas and having American employees train their Chinese replacements.

Even buying a minority stake gives you access to industrial trade secrets and every single one of the potential rejected Chinese buyers has been connected to the CCP government in one way or another.

But this is rather perplexing.

He bailed them out... Why?

The same thing could be done to Huawei.

1544096729145193.jpg

Fujian Jinhua, Hefei Changxin, Yangtze River Memory and Jiangsu Changjiang could all be wiped out over night if export controls were placed to choke off access to materials, machinery, equipment, software and services China requires to raise their own domestic IC industry. Everything runs through Applied Materials, ASML, KLA, Lam and Tokyo Electron.

What is that orange pussybwoy waiting for?

Slit Their Throat. Now.

Im glad this passed.

Bernie voted against it too, little strange.

The FDI blocks have been good moves. China's idea of "foreign direct investment" is just code for buying up US tech assets, transferring intellectual property overseas and having American employees train their Chinese replacements.

Even buying a minority stake gives you access to industrial trade secrets and every single one of the potential rejected Chinese buyers has been connected to the CCP government in one way or another.

But this is rather perplexing.

He bailed them out... Why?

The same thing could be done to Huawei.

1544096729145193.jpg

Fujian Jinhua, Hefei Changxin, Yangtze River Memory and Jiangsu Changjiang could all be wiped out over night if export controls were placed to choke off access to materials, machinery, equipment, software and services China requires to raise their own domestic IC industry. Everything runs through Applied Materials, ASML, KLA, Lam and Tokyo Electron.

What is that orange pussybwoy waiting for?

Slit Their Throat. Now.

good thoughts. I agree with you.

source.gif

Back