Media Usman's Hairline is the latest victim of the Embedded comment section Lol(Pics)

The black fighters in main/comain events almost always receive massive amounts of hate in youtube comments, no matter who, no matter for what. The MMA community will always find a way to shit on them. Tyron got it bad before him, now it's just Usman's turn. Just go back and look at Adesanya/Whitaker's videos, massive hate for Adesanya in the comments. DC and Jones get it all the time too etc.etc.

This shit has been going on since the days of Rashad holding the belt during youtube's rise. The MMA community hated Shad so much they still circle jerk to his ko'd face till this day. <Durant35>

That's some quality bait my friend, you'll catch someone with it, just not me, Israel, TWood, and DC are all fighters I like and have openly defended in the past, ESPECIALLY Woodley, who NO one likes.

The black fighters in main/comain events almost always receive massive amounts of hate in youtube comments, no matter who, no matter for what. The MMA community will always find a way to shit on them. Tyron got it bad before him, now it's just Usman's turn. Just go back and look at Adesanya/Whitaker's videos, massive hate for Adesanya in the comments. DC and Jones get it all the time too etc.etc.

This shit has been going on since the days of Rashad holding the belt during youtube's rise. The MMA community hated Shad so much they still circle jerk to his ko'd face till this day. <Durant35>
Mike Perry doesn't get any hate

You see what you look for. Jones and Silva got very little hate. I can't imagine Rampage during the Pride days got any hate, and I don't think he recieves much negative comments now, not meanspirited anyway. I think more people like Adesanya than hate him, he's a bit polarizing to people though, it's not a matter of him being black... Do fans of teamsports hate more on the black players? All champions will have haters, GSP has a bunch.

It's funny that Marty came out in a hat and a lot of those comments are funny as hell. It's better than the embedded episodes themselves a lot of the time. I also think it's fun to root againt a fighter, I don't often find much reason to. I appreciate Marty for that.

Here he is talking about his hairline or is it about his future loss?

Back