Media Usman's Hairline is the latest victim of the Embedded comment section Lol(Pics)

One thing that never ceases to amuse me, and one thing I always look forward too when it comes to the embedded is the comments, and when it comes to Usman's hairline oh man Lol, they do NOT disappoint.

View attachment 691539
View attachment 691541
View attachment 691543
"I can't let you get close" - Martys forehead to Martys hairline ???
"I see holes in Usman's hairline" - Kevin "MAGA" Lee

<36>{<jordan}

Colby started something and MAN is the MMA Community running with it, these are some of the funniest I've read on the embedded.

King of Chaos Bless, can't say the man didn't do SOMETHING right lol.

Came in wanting to hate and you won me over ts, fair play

<mma4>

"10 years ago i gave you a choice"- Marty's hairline
my personal fav

This thread delivers!!

One thing that never ceases to amuse me, and one thing I always look forward too when it comes to the embedded is the comments, and when it comes to Usman's hairline oh man Lol, they do NOT disappoint.

View attachment 691539
View attachment 691541
View attachment 691543
"I can't let you get close" - Martys forehead to Martys hairline ???
"I see holes in Usman's hairline" - Kevin "MAGA" Lee

<36>{<jordan}

Colby started something and MAN is the MMA Community running with it, these are some of the funniest I've read on the embedded.

King of Chaos Bless, can't say the man didn't do SOMETHING right lol.

How about a link to the video, you dumbass.

I find it strange he even bothers with keeping any. Him and LeBron would look better skin shaved.

That line about if he made a sandwich today Usman would try to make the same sandwich tommorow had me laughing pretty good. That interview is the ffunniest I’ve seen him

Fatass. Colby would use you as a mop. keep dreaming that you’re a good fighter fatty

My first post was a joke, that's why after your first round of insults I asked if you were really that dumb.

The black fighters in main/comain events almost always receive massive amounts of hate in youtube comments, no matter who, no matter for what. The MMA community will always find a way to shit on them. Tyron got it bad before him, now it's just Usman's turn. Just go back and look at Adesanya/Whitaker's videos, massive hate for Adesanya in the comments. DC and Jones get it all the time too etc.etc.

This shit has been going on since the days of Rashad holding the belt during youtube's rise. The MMA community hated Shad so much they still circle jerk to his ko'd face till this day. <Durant35>

Back