Media Usman's Hairline is the latest victim of the Embedded comment section Lol(Pics)

hi-res-e7c055336ae06dd5e0813f33d522d593_crop_north.jpg

You can’t be talking about hairlines when you’re workin with that.

Sweet Liger tattoo though.

<{1-17}>
All American Hairline

One thing that never ceases to amuse me, and one thing I always look forward too when it comes to the embedded is the comments, and when it comes to Usman's hairline oh man Lol, they do NOT disappoint.

View attachment 691539
View attachment 691541
View attachment 691543
"I can't let you get close" - Martys forehead to Martys hairline ???
"I see holes in Usman's hairline" - Kevin "MAGA" Lee

<36>{<jordan}

Colby started something and MAN is the MMA Community running with it, these are some of the funniest I've read on the embedded.

King of Chaos Bless, can't say the man didn't do SOMETHING right lol.
Hairlines hold your back, ask Norwood 2 Masvidal

hi-res-e7c055336ae06dd5e0813f33d522d593_crop_north.jpg

You can’t be talking about hairlines when you’re workin with that.

Sweet Liger tattoo though.

<{1-17}>
Damn didn't know Colby was 1/3 Chinese. He looks to be related to Stephan Bonar

No other sports “fans” are talking about hairlines.
It's only the psychologically disturbed and sick minority of society that feels the need to opine about another wholesome man's glaring weakness.

It makes them feel better about themselves subconsciously but it's still a projection of their insecurities. A truly confident person loves themself enough to not feel there is a competition, and a need to play this subconscious game of "spot another person's defect to distract attention and hide my own". This is seen mostly in ultra capitalist countries where people compete for jobs, partners and status quos.

And this coming from a man with a great healthy hairline as you can see from my avatar Pic. (it's still going strong later in the years thanks to good genetics).

God bless their insecure souls. They need more enlightenment and guidance.

Last edited:
can i get a fucking pic of his fucking hairline?....fuck

So this is a thread about Usman's hairline without any pics of said hairline?

<{danayeah}>

We live like 20 miles apart

- Usman's eyebrows to his hairline

"Kamaru Usman was never my friend"

- Usman's hairline

This thread is separated into the following 2 groups.

Group 1 - Finding the humour and intelligence in some of those YouTube comments.

Group 2 - Speaking broken English asking why sherdoggers are commenting on ‘hair’ or trying to sound intelligent and taking this thing entirely too seriously.

Have a laugh and stop hating, there’s enough of that shit going on in the world already.. there’s nothing personal here.

why do usman fans get so butthurt over a joke?

i'm a true MAGA DISCIPLE and def not an usman fan

just don't get why you guys can't come out as homo instead of talk about a guy's chest hairs every other thread and say it's a "joke"
nothing wrong with it, bro. embrace who you are in 2020. new decade, new you

Glad you took the time to post a thread about YouTube comments.

Ben came up with this stuff not Colby.

I don't know why usman gets hate. He dominates all his fights and is a cool dude outside of some fight trash talk

You lazy worthless bastards...

upload_2019-12-12_8-5-35.jpeg

It’s a close race, but Usman is ahead by 2 Norwoods easily...

upload_2019-12-12_8-7-30.jpeg

When you have nothing else going for you always point out your great hairline or someone else’s lack of one.

Back