Media Usman's Hairline is the latest victim of the Embedded comment section Lol(Pics)

Cobly is the last guy to talk about hairlines, fucking hilarious that he of all people started this lol.

I'm convinced that under every maga hat is a DESTROYED hairline
^Marty's hairline coping on sherdog

Lol lighten up bud, if he can't laugh at himself, he shouldn't be laughing at Colby or anyone for that matter. If you can dish it, you better be able to take it, and him confronting these people doesn't make him look tough, it exposes his insecurities and makes him look even worse.

If I was Usman, I'd be dying, but than again, I'm secure with my masculinity and don't attack people for jokes so
{<shrug}

To each their own.
The smart ones throw a little bit of self deprication in there. If you poke fun at yourself in jovial manner it makes you less of a target cause people already see you don't give a fuck so whats the point?

Usman probably looks better than 99% of the guys with full heads of hair making fun of him.

Lol yo!!!! Theses are hilarious gotta love embedded comment sections

Shout out to the 30% comment.

That barber spent way to much time on that head just to end up saying fuck it and shaving it all off.

No other sports “fans” are talking about hairlines.
oq8eprghpdfjamqyzpbp

You don't know what you are talking about

Bahahahahahahaha Hilarious. Im 40 rooting for Usman and this is literally the only interesting funny thing about this fight.

LOl

I'm not sure what's funnier, the YT comments or the sherbros in this thread getting their panties in a knot. Ya got to roll with the punchlines.

Fuck Colby.

Coming from a 6'6" 280 pound semi soft Sherdogger. That is truly a no shitter. I would throw that fucker to the ground and treat him like his ugly sister.
Lol just because you’re fat doesn’t make you a great fighter

hi-res-e7c055336ae06dd5e0813f33d522d593_crop_north.jpg

You can’t be talking about hairlines when you’re workin with that.

Sweet Liger tattoo though.

<{1-17}>

LOL Usman wore a hat for the entire 3rd episode hahahahaaaa

He definitely read the comments

Back