Media Usman's Hairline is the latest victim of the Embedded comment section Lol(Pics)

Colbys hairline ain't much better

Sherdorgs to worry about another man hair?

giphy.gif

I only worry if one man can dominate another in the fight,I don't give a shit about the appearance of fighters.

You want to see Handsome men and cool hair,will go see models.

<{1-1}><{1-1}>
images

<{1-1}>

Imagine trying to sound like the one guy that's supposedly "smarter" or "more mature" than everyone in the room when in reality you just end up making yourself look like an even more ignorant asshole lol.

It's a joke and a running gag in the community, you're not impressing anybody buy your ability to act like a Hipster twat.

It's a joke, learn to laugh bud.

Lol lighten up bud, if he can't laugh at himself, he shouldn't be laughing at Colby or anyone for that matter. If you can dish it, you better be able to take it, and him confronting these people doesn't make him look tough, it exposes his insecurities and makes him look even worse.

If I was Usman, I'd be dying, but than again, I'm secure with my masculinity and don't attack people for jokes so
{<shrug}

To each their own.

this.

I joke and laugh at everyone. But when the truth turns back at me and it becomes known im a pencil-neck needle-dick, balding, fat, poor, Virgin, incel, I must take it like a man and laugh.

All you can do is....

<mma4>

"I can't let you get close" cracked me up the most.

For anyone who missed Sonnen saying this to Wand before their super ham 'fight' on TUF Brazil, its a moment worth looking up.

I thought he was completely bald. What’s the point of a hairline joke?

Yeah but if he confronted 99% of those people, they'd likely turn bitch quicker than they wrote the comment.

Fuck Colby.

Coming from a 6'6" 280 pound semi soft Sherdogger. That is truly a no shitter. I would throw that fucker to the ground and treat him like his ugly sister.

One thing that never ceases to amuse me, and one thing I always look forward too when it comes to the embedded is the comments, and when it comes to Usman's hairline oh man Lol, they do NOT disappoint.

View attachment 691539
View attachment 691541
View attachment 691543
"I can't let you get close" - Martys forehead to Martys hairline ???
"I see holes in Usman's hairline" - Kevin "MAGA" Lee

<36>{<jordan}

Colby started something and MAN is the MMA Community running with it, these are some of the funniest I've read on the embedded.

King of Chaos Bless, can't say the man didn't do SOMETHING right lol.
The "I can't let you get close" one fuckin killed me
<{MingNope}>

why you guy's so gay for another man's hairline? serious question

99% of threads on here are about muscles or hair

GAY

why you guy's so gay for another man's hairline? serious question

99% of threads on here are about muscles or hair

GAY
No one actually gives a shit about fighters hairlines it's the jokes that are funny you twat

ufc youtube comment sections are pure gold you should check em out sometimes ya goof

One thing that never ceases to amuse me, and one thing I always look forward too when it comes to the embedded is the comments, and when it comes to Usman's hairline oh man Lol, they do NOT disappoint.

View attachment 691539
View attachment 691541
View attachment 691543
"I can't let you get close" - Martys forehead to Martys hairline ???
"I see holes in Usman's hairline" - Kevin "MAGA" Lee

<36>{<jordan}

Colby started something and MAN is the MMA Community running with it, these are some of the funniest I've read on the embedded.

King of Chaos Bless, can't say the man didn't do SOMETHING right lol.
The "i cant let you get close"... had me really smirkin, that guy deserves a free pizza or something

This brings back memories of the unforgettable Wolf Shirt Comment Page. Some very funny people out there in internet land.

I think "'We only live 20 miles apart'-Usman's eyebrows to his hairline" is my favorite.

Yeah but if he confronted 99% of those people, they'd likely turn bitch quicker than they wrote the comment.
Angry bald guy detected. Threatening anonymous commenters on youtube videos sounds like a great way to stop people from making fun of him.

Back